the whole of women represents each individual woman

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
I genuinely cannot find significant differences in the attitudes of women, from those i've met irl to those found online, it's just recycled thoughts and actions with varying levels of attractiveness tied to them.

Why people still hold out for a virgin girl or loyal wife is beyond me tbh. Women always want more and more; similar to a beast that can never satiate its hunger. She wants to continue her endless dopamine high, doesn't matter whether your chadlite or chad(normies and subhumans won't even get a taste), eventually she will get bored and move on and for what? some short-term pleasure?

All women are hedonistic at their core, so are men, but at least men possess the ability to settle down with one partner and remain content. When a woman settles down, she's unhappy and again will demand for more( who initiates divorces?).

TLDR: AWALT. Women of your race are not loyal to you, women of your culture, background, etc. you will never be enough, and that's not your fault.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6403, Copeful and 8 others
all women r the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Vvvvxxxx, Hozay and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Vvvvxxxx, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8576, Hozay and 1 other person
I came to terms with this shit and honestly I know I will only have baby momas

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 9380
but at least men possess the ability to settle down with one partner and remain content. When a woman settles down, she's unhappy and again will demand for more( who initiates divorces?).
Truest thing i've read all day, woman just don't think long term. Finding a woman that wants to settle down & be content these days just feels like finding a needle in a stack of needles lol.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, HighIQcel, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
Truest thing i've read all day, woman just don't think long term. Finding a woman that wants to settle down & be content these days just feels like finding a needle in a stack of needles lol.
Men can find meaning and value in things without requiring those things to instill certain emotions/feelings in them.

For women that is impossible. If they don't feel it, they don't value it.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4612
all women r the same
I dont think i'll ever truly believe this untill i'm 40+ and failed finding a woman that will want to settle down and isnt degen. i'm 21 right now (last girlfriend was mentally fucked up, no father (daddy issues), raised by a single mom and raped at like 15 so she was fucked up beyond repair) . i threw away chances on girls that actually seemed pretty good in highschool due to me being a retard. so i still have hope. If i'm in my late 30s going to 40s without finding that woman, then I will truly give up and call it a day. I want to have kids so I can't just give up at 21 like most here lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
I don't care because I am like them. I have ADHD so I could never be happy staying with the same girl for many years since I would eventually get bored and the relationship will break. So the current situation is perfect for what I want, since guys who look good can get laid as much as they want with hot girls at clubs or on tinder, when I am done looksmaxxing in 3 years, that life will be mine.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
I don't care because I am like them. I have ADHD so I could never be happy staying with the same girl for many years since I would eventually get bored and the relationship will break. So the current situation is perfect for what I want, since guys who look good can get laid as much as they want with hot girls at clubs or on tinder, when I am done looksmaxxing in 3 years, that life will be mine.
sure, if you are addicted to sex this is fun, yeah, whooooo, fun right? but that shit will eventually get tiring and then you'll be left alone to think about these things. Slaying is great no doubt, but there must be an end, at least most men realize this, women are clueless to this concept.

over for traditional families in this day and age tbh

sure, if you are addicted to sex this is fun, yeah, whooooo, fun right? but that shit will eventually get tiring and then you'll be left alone to think about these things. Slaying is great no doubt, but there must be an end, at least most men realize this, women are clueless to this concept.
I can always do short term relationships like women do, all I'm saying is that I am glad that we are no longer forced to get married and have kids and that I can finally date as many women as I want as long as I looksmax properly first. I have already setup a plan to do that and I know it will work as long as I put in the effort.