The Wim Hof method is legit, deep breathing makes your body alkaline, delivers o2 into deficient areas. Mentalmaxxing, healthmaxxing, T-maxxing.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
So after taking cold showers for a month and deep breathing two to three times a day from the wim-hof method, I feel amazing. I have full mental-clarity. I am not on no-fap but I only fap once a week at most.

The amazing part is literally tasting the alkalinity in your nose after doing the breathing excersize.

Wim Hof himself self incudes an e-coli infection and cures it using his scientifically proven methods.

If you have low test and a skinny fat body, taking ice baths for a month will restart your hormones and melt off the fat.

The Wim Hof method is fully legit and will put you into a primal state of mind. It will cure mental-dialogue and relieve you from cortisol.

[media]
[media]

He is now in his sixties and looks like he is on TRT, but its just his natural test from ice baths/sauna/excersize and of course his breathing methods.

I will live with high energy till my death bed thanks to him.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 20370 and 7 others
I don't think you understand what alkaline means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
If you have low test and a skinny fat body, taking ice baths for a month will restart your hormones and melt off the fat.
It doesnt work that way

b

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Love your threads, youalways posting everything that helped you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20370 and 2d v2
surely this turbo baldcel oldcel's cortisolmax is legit :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I can confirm it’s legit. Just discovered it 2 weeks ago and it’s amazing. I thought it was just some woo woo bs but it’s actually grounded. The combination of hyper oxygenation and oxygen deprivation just works. The science is not totally clear bit it makes your blood alkaline for a short amount of time and reset your endrocrine system by pumping you full of adrenaline and noradrenaline. After 3 round I have this clear headedness and this clean feeling inside my body it’s like I’m melting on my bed. It negate just any stress and anxiety that you have and it last for a long time. Definitely recommend.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and germanlooks
I can confirm it’s legit. Just discovered it 2 weeks ago and it’s amazing. I thought it was just some woo woo bs but it’s actually grounded. The combination of hyper oxygenation and oxygen deprivation just works. The science is not totally clear bit it makes your blood alkaline for a short amount of time and reset your endrocrine system by pumping you full of adrenaline and noradrenaline. After 3 round I have this clear headedness and this clean feeling inside my body it’s like I’m melting on my bed. It negate just any stress and anxiety that you have and it last for a long time. Definitely recommend.
Based, I was gonna try it soon, breathing is the ultimate health hack

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
surely this turbo baldcel oldcel's cortisolmax is legit :feelshmm:
hes has total resistance to cold weather, and you call him a baldcel? get a grip on reality. actually watch a video about this dude he is a superhuman who has proven his methods.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Everyone here is focused on jaws for looks, but the ultimate thing that a forward grown, wide face gives you is the ability to breathe effortlessly.
If you can't take in massive amounts of air through your nose and down your neck easily, you are constantly living in a state of low-level anxiety and raised cortisol.
You brain will stop you from taking risks, because it needs to focus 24/7 on its deficient oxygen intake, literally the number 1 necessity for life - before food and water even.

You cannot refute the above.
afraid of making my face extremely weak after mse, also the amount of time it would take to recover and get braces after would leave me at like 27

guess ill just max everything else out and have a slightly cramped face. I can sort of breathe good

Everyone here is focused on jaws for looks, but the ultimate thing that a forward grown, wide face gives you is the ability to breathe effortlessly.
If you can't take in massive amounts of air through your nose and down your neck easily, you are constantly living in a state of low-level anxiety and raised cortisol.
You brain will stop you from taking risks, because it needs to focus 24/7 on its deficient oxygen intake, literally the number 1 necessity for life - before food and water even.

You cannot refute the above.
Based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21925
hes has total resistance to cold weather, and you call him a baldcel? get a grip on reality. actually watch a video about this dude he is a superhuman who has proven his methods.
idk bro I rather stick to the chuando tan protocol 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 make sure to report back on whether Stacy cares about your cold ❄️ resistance though :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
idk bro I rather stick to the chuando tan protocol 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 make sure to report back on whether Stacy cares about your cold ❄️ resistance though :feelsokman:
makes no difference because i never see a stacy ever, but ive fucked plenty of regular human women tho :bluepill:

• Love it
Does this clear headedness feeling only lasts for a short moment after you did the breathing method or does it has an overall impact on the whole day?

Does this clear headedness feeling only lasts for a short moment after you did the breathing method or does it has an overall impact on the whole day?
It usually last long into the day. I do wim hoff just before exercising so I’m pretty clapped afterward. But it kinda offsets the fatigue and the nausea you get when training legs. But even when done normally you stay worryless till the end of the day.

• Love it
makes no difference because i never see a stacy ever, but ive fucked plenty of regular human women tho :bluepill:
btw I've read nestor's book and been practicing breath holding. it's very useful. he also talks about some extreme breathing exercises and maybe mentions this guy too. I did it it's pretty cool how you can hold your breath for 3 min after. and it made my stomach vibrate jfl. I just don't understand the cold stuff. a bit of cold is healthy but I can't imagine a lot is. also he's mouth breathing in the video which is retarded. do it though the nose :feelshmm:

It usually last long into the day. I do wim hoff just before exercising so I’m pretty clapped afterward. But it kinda offsets the fatigue and the nausea you get when training legs. But even when done normally you stay worryless till the end of the day.
has it affected your sleep maybe? :feelshmm:

will try this out, seems legit.

has it affected your sleep maybe? :feelshmm:
The first time I did it it was just before sleeping. You feel incredibly relaxed afterwards I didn’t even want get up and go piss. And you definitely sleep better too.

• +1
btw I've read nestor's book and been practicing breath holding. it's very useful. he also talks about some extreme breathing exercises and maybe mentions this guy too. I did it it's pretty cool how you can hold your breath for 3 min after. and it made my stomach vibrate jfl. I just don't understand the cold stuff. a bit of cold is healthy but I can't imagine a lot is. also he's mouth breathing in the video which is retarded. do it though the nose :feelshmm:
the ice bath feels good, i dont even want to get out after a couple minutes. But when i do go out, and feel the water again, im amazed i was just sitting in it. It makes my voice deeper and actually cold does increase sperm count too, cold is anti inflammatory, inflammation causes disease, but most disease starts in the gut, i use vegetable smoothies to keep my guts clear as fuck.

At this point i dont understand how people walk around with a whole load of week old feces i their stomaches, its fucking gross and extremely poisonous. All that shitty estrogen filled junk food, thats why males are faggot betas in todays age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back