The winning move is not to play (Don't approach women)

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
Unless you are looks maxed, low enough bodyfat to clearly see your abs without flexing, no gut, good muscle mass, maybe even locationmaxed for your pheno, good clear young looking skin, good hair volume or fraud,

then trying to talk to girls that don't want to talk to you is a waste of time, a distraction, and lowers your self worth. All of your focus and energy, should be on looksmaxing.

Creating more stress for yourself from even a little rejection and drama will make it harder to reach your goals.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, n9wiff, Klasik616 and 4 others
giga water but once ur looksmaxxed u should do it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noodlelover
Unless you are looks maxed, low enough bodyfat to clearly see your abs without flexing, no gut, good muscle mass, maybe even locationmaxed for your pheno, good clear young looking skin, good hair volume or fraud,

then trying to talk to girls that don't want to talk to you is a waste of time, a distraction, and lowers your self worth. All of your focus and energy, should be on looksmaxing.

Creating more stress for yourself from even a little rejection and drama will make it harder to reach your goals.
Thanks for the daily reminder bhai. Hope you ascend aswell :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
What if looksmaxxing doesn't ascend me more than a MTN.
If softmaxing doesn't do it, then save up for surgeries.

If that still doesn't do it, then locationmax. For example, say you're short, then move to a place where every one is shorter, or go to short people conventions and approach there.

If that still doesn't do it, then statusmax and build up a huge following. At least one of your followers will fall in love with you. Even guys like Asmongold can get hot girlfriends from their following.

But do NOT approach if you are not at least HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
L take, If you're a social retard rn then you'll just be a looksmaxxed social retard in future, Best thing is to slowly but constantly keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone socially and take rejection with a grain of salt, obv once you get more n more looksmaxxed you can increase the amount of risk you take

L take, If you're a social retard rn then you'll just be a looksmaxxed social retard in future, Best thing is to slowly but constantly keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone socially and take rejection with a grain of salt, obv once you get more n more looksmaxxed you can increase the amount of risk you take
Once you have enough social skill, you'll realize that women don't actually want to talk to you, or be around you if you're not hot, even if you're extremely funny, confident, charismatic, etc.

Women are often nice, and polite, and don't like conflict. You can even hang out with them a little, but they'll always be looking for excuses not too, and too phase you out of their lives if you're not hot. The exception is if you're a small manlet, then you'll never be a sexual threat so you can have female friends.

I believed what you're saying for decades, because of "Real Social Dynmics" and "The Mystery Method" and "Rules of The Game" etc and wasted a massive amount of time and energy. I'm more likeable, but the results are the same.

I'd say, be friendly with people when you don't get a "fuck off" vibe, which will be rare, but don't try to date any one.

Last edited:
Once you have enough social skill, you'll realize that women don't actually want to talk to you, or be around you if you're not hot, even if you're extremely funny, confident, charismatic, etc.

Women are often nice, and polite, and don't like conflict. You can even hang out with them a little, but they'll always be looking for excuses not too, and too phase you out of their lives if you're not hot.

I believed what you're saying for decades, because of "Real Social Dynmics" and "The Mystery Method" and "Rules of The Game" etc and wasted a massive amount of time and energy. I'm more likeable, but the results are the same.

I'd say, be friendly with people but don't try to date any one.
Go outside and you'll realize 90% of the guys are not hot and still get laid, Humans beings and human emotions are way too complex to give a general statement like that

Go outside and you'll realize 90% of the guys are not hot and still get laid, Humans beings and human emotions are way to complex to give a general statement like that
Most of the ugly couples you see, got together decades ago when they were both hot, and it was pre-tinder.

But go outside, you will only see young couples where the guy massively mogs the woman. No chubby girls with cubby guys. All chubby young girls are with jacked super model looking guys. Same goes for every other younger woman.

I’m so skinny right now yet I still have the face of a bloated ogre . It never began

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover