The wisdom of all Boys schools for LTN and subhumans

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Speaking of grade school (ages 10-17). LTN and subhumans just get low key rejected on the regular by girls in this age range. I don't mean dating situations, just in regular social interactions at school, girls will avoid and mock LTN and subhumans. If a LTN/subhuman is sub 90 IQ then they don't even notice because it is subtle. These subtle rejections are the worst for the high IQ LTN/subhumans because they pick up on the pattern recognition and see it coming before the girl even makes a face or derisive comment. This constant rejection from girls creates hard wired negative pathways in the brain, that can last a lifetime. It would be better that the high IQ LTN/subhumans interacted only with other high IQ LTN/subhumans until they graduated from high school. After high school they are more physically and mentally mature, and can better deal with rejection from girls, and the hypergamay is less overt.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson, Primalsplit and lemonnz
Speaking of grade school (ages 10-17). LTN and subhumans just get low key rejected on the regular by girls in this age range. I don't mean dating situations, just in regular social interactions at school, girls will avoid and mock LTN and subhumans. If a LTN/subhuman is sub 90 IQ then they don't even notice because it is subtle. These subtle rejections are the worst for the high IQ LTN/subhumans because they pick up on the pattern recognition and see it coming before the girl even makes a face or derisive comment. This constant rejection from girls creates hard wired negative pathways in the brain, that can last a lifetime. It would be better that the high IQ LTN/subhumans interacted only with other high IQ LTN/subhumans until they graduated from high school. After high school they are more physically and mentally mature, and can better deal with rejection from girls, and the hypergamay is less overt.
wtf they gonna do?

fuck eachother?????

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and OldRooster
yeah here come the rooster oh yeahh

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Most kids are ltn dude

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Most kids are ltn dude
The term LTN is statistically meaningless. I used the terms LTN and Subhuman, rather than saying "all males below 40th percentile" ,because it was just easier to type, and those term were less likely to intimidate people that are bad at math such as yourself.