The wooly hat pill

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
91J87Jbe6JL SX425

I was considering wearing a woolly hat when I'm not in the mood to style my hair, or just to save time in the morning. But the moment I put in on my head I instantly looked extremely goofy. That's when I took the skull pill : I can't pull off a woolly hat the same way as I can't pull off short hair or slicked back hair. I always need a good volume of hair on top due to my subhuman cranium. With a proper hairstyle I can look good and high class (sometimes getting compliments from foids), but whenever my hair lies tightly on my scalp, my subhuman cranium form shows and I'll instantly look goofy and low class.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
02db1d2af4b7175f3a5e9861a8909d6c

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
View attachment 184603
I was considering wearing a woolly hat when I'm not in the mood to style my hair, or just to save time in the morning. But the moment I put in on my head I instantly looked extremely goofy. That's when I took the skull pill : I can't pull off a woolly hat the same way as I can't pull off short hair or slicked back hair. I always need a good volume of hair on top due to my subhuman cranium. With a proper hairstyle I can look good and high class (sometimes getting compliments from foids), but whenever my hair lies tightly on my scalp, my subhuman cranium form shows and I'll instantly look goofy and low class.
Been there bro.
Even a female professor one time told me "You don't look good with this hairstyle" It was slick back.
OVER for skullcels :feelsrope:

i wear one anyway cause it's freezing

hides my shameful nw1.5 tbh

im scared to wear hats tbh cant risk anything more than shampo when it comes to my hair

I look really good with a hat on tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood