The world in the future

subhumanmaxer

subhumanmaxer

My face is so over
Hey guys, I’m seeing alot Leg lengthing videos and men looksmaxing and stuff, what will earth be like in 10 years or so realistically in terms of smv market? will it be the same? Coz when I go outside everything is the same how it was 10-20 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
If you settled and have kids in 10 years from now you shouldn't be worry about any of that

• +1
If you settled and have kids in 10 years from now you shouldn't be worry about any of that
Well but what will earth be like in 10 years in terms of smv market?

• +1
Hey guys, I’m seeing alot Leg lengthing videos and men looksmaxing and stuff, what will earth be like in 10 years or so realistically in terms of smv market? will it be the same? Coz when I go outside everything is the same how it was 10-20 years ago.
gym is more popular than ever and I never see any muscular guys outside tbh

• +1
Those things will happen in 10-20 years:

-New hair growth drugs.
-Cyborg implants such as making you taller with leg implants.
-Surgeries will be better and safer since most of them would be operated with robots.
-Plastic surgeries where AI analyses your face and will suggest you the best surgery for being better looking.
-CRISPR technology will make you able to play with your child's genes so he or she won't be a subhuman.
-AI powered sex robots will make less demand for real women and their smv will go back to normal or even lower levels in some countries since nobody gives a shit about them anymore.

if you stay in a backwater town nothing changes

M
Those things will happen in 10-20 years:

-New hair growth drugs.
-Cyborg implants such as making you taller with leg implants.
-Surgeries will be better and safer since most of them would be operated with robots.
-Plastic surgeries where AI analyses your face and will suggest you the best surgery for being better looking.
-CRISPR technology will make you able to play with your child's genes so he or she won't be a subhuman.
-AI powered sex robots will make less demand for real women and their smv will go back to normal or even lower levels in some countries since nobody gives a shit about them anymore.
More like 40-80 years.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP