the world is full of scum

R

Robert01

Silver
the vast majority of people are disgusting abominations that had no right to EVER come into existence. when I think about the worthless filth outside my doorstep all around this fucking planet it fills me with uncontrollable shaking rage and I am reduced to a snarling beast, screaming at my walls feeling like nothing can ever relief the anger that is inside me. so fucking sick of this shithole planet. I deserve better than this. I deserve a perfect world where I can roam with my oneitis by my side and live in pure bliss forever and Instead I'm stuck HERE with the hordes of pure SCUM all around me. 95% of people are worthless fucking pukes that deserve nothing but pain and suffering until their worthless souls dissolve into nothingness. I want to forget they ever fucking existed. this rant is kind of pointless but I just needed to vent. I'm sure most of you won't even read this

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Sttt

if my oneitis liked me i wouldn't care about anything else

unemployed by any chance?

the problem is everyone says the same thing. everyone thinks they are the perfect good ones and everyone else are at fault.

but if that was the case, who is at fault if everyone thinks everyone is evil?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, autistic_tendencies and Robert01
I think your overthinking. People are all NPCs . Why would you get mad at a dog for barking at a cat?

if you're isolated, hating humanity will only make your feel more lonely and seperated. there's 0 point except for the short term relief of venting, which isn't worth the suffering that comes later. stop it