the world is so uneven

D

Deleted member 30552

women get paid....

for sex. just contemplate that for a sec. people are paying women to have sex. whilst many many men cant even get sex if they try

water i know, but this is crazy when you truly think about it, howdid they get this advantage??

sex is not better for men, women literally have more nerve endings im pretty sure. sex is more pleasruable for them, yet more accomodated, and they want it less (with subhuman of course)

men will take whatever

it's called evolution and humanoid behaviour

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
We can simply rape them

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 30552
it's called evolution and humanoid behaviour
true but very vague statement

and also idk but i feel it used to be easier for men to get sex. how the fuck did my autist dad so easily get my mother without even trying

We can simply rape them
not that simple though

simple would mean it wouldnt risk being locked up in a cage and fed dogshit for years as a consequence

true but very vague statement

and also idk but i feel it used to be easier for men to get sex. how the fuck did my autist dad so easily get my mother without even trying
social media and different level of competition (no man tried to look good and "care" of himself

not that simple though

simple would mean it wouldnt risk being locked up in a cage and fed dogshit for years as a consequence
Depends what country you're in. We could always travel to Pakistan or Brazil and rapemax

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel
Depends what country you're in. We could always travel to Pakistan or Brazil and rapemax
yea but i aint going to fucking brazil nigga. the chances of me succeeding in rape are just as high as the chances i get robbed and murdered by dark triad spics

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel
yea but i aint going to fucking brazil nigga. the chances of me succeeding in rape are just as high as the chances i get robbed and murdered by dark triad spics
Anyway I'd rather be a man than a woman. Life is 1000x more blackpilled for them. Ugly women are historically worthless

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30552