The world wil 100% be a better place if we all retained youth

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Dead serious. Most people fall into the typical loophole, "Setttled down and had kids. Now I just keep wagecucking and providing for future generations."

No! :rage:

I want to look young forever. I cannot cope with the fact that within 5 years in the work force my collagen will go to shit and younger people would mog me.

The longest stage in your life is where you're out of your pime (inb4 somone posts Tom Cruise. You will not age like him).

I am probably going to en up roping by 30 unless some anti aging shit comes out. There is nothing left to do after slaying. Settling down is a meme. You watch your wife and yourself slowly deteriorate until your own children are enough to mog you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Nah I think settling down with a wife that finds you attractive (because you're 6+ psl) and she's attractive and you make attractive kids. That has more meaning than random slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
Nah I think settling down with a wife that finds you attractive (because you're 6+ psl) and she's attractive and you make attractive kids. That has more meaning than random slaying
I'm fine with LTRs, but you and your wife will eventually age and you may not even find attraction to each other anymore.

I'm being dead serious when I say this. I think a portion of divorces happen because the SO ages bad or gets obese. I don't know hom I'm going to find the motivation to keep working after I come out of my early to mid 20s and my collagen starts dropping.

Youth is literally the central idea of attractiveness. Most male and females that are considered attractive look 18-25, maybe 35 at the most.

dn rd but i love jbs

Imagine if the whole world was imortal. imagine how much people would get mogged by 100 thousand year old hyperterrachads

297F7726 7E6E 4D42 86DB 1A42763B587F

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2205 and FatJattMofo
just try to age good

you're ethnic so you can easily. don't do drugs, don't drink, drink water and excercise

you will age good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
just try to age good

you're ethnic so you can easily. don't do drugs, don't drink, drink water and excercise

you will age good
Brown people do age pretty good. Even the females.

I agree. People barely aged before Trump was elected.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205