the world will return to heavy importance on families and clans

noobs

noobs

Kraken
the only reason this has been upheaved is bc of the rapid change but now people have adapted to the changing enviroments

the world in the future will not have nationalism but familial globalism will replace it, through most of world history nation-states havent existed

globalism will cause a need for strong distinct cultural bonds not bound by borders, for the ones who dont, they will lose their network from not necessitating communication with people in the future, if you still manage to communicate its with people who are completely alien to and you would become a sharecropper type of slave

laws will not matter much because of innovations in travel, people will just move to places that suit them best

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Alright so will this affect me? If so what can I do to better my position bro :feelsthink: if not then nobody gives a fuck :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Alright so will this affect me? If so what can I do to better my position bro :feelsthink:
i plan to read on familial structures and family types soon, i might reply to this in the future

rothschildmax and figure out how to leverage familial ties to ur future generations

im going to change my last name since virtually everyones last name is very common

Last edited:
the world will return to adonisss, young jeffrey

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, moreplatesmoreweigh and noobs