The World's Hatred

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
I sometimes, even without taking substances, don't care about what other people think of me, or if they talk bad about me. Because I remember the verse from the bible (in John 15:18-25)

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you..."

So why do you care if people hate you, a mere imperfect human, when they hated and still to this day hate God who is perfect in every way?

Hatred (and other negative emotions, but I'm talking specifically about hate ITT) is a human emotion. Such is human nature and condition. We are all being influenced and manipulated by satan (some easier than others), but Jesus, our Lord and Savior, eternally loves us all, so he tries to guide us, towards the righteous path, towards heaven.
So stop and think for a moment before doing something, and then maybe Jesus, by his mercy, will manifest himself in your spirit and will try to guide your heart to rethink your past experiences that lead you where they lead you (be it a positive or a negative position).

I advice you to read the Bible, and most importantly, to try to actually understand its true meaning. Also, do a lot of research on your own.
Maybe then, your heart will start to see the Truth, and the Truth is Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.
And if you then accept the Truth with all your heart, God will surely bless you with the courage to be disliked.
👑✝️🤍
Amen!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bone0smasher and the BULL
Please someone tag the atheists ITT (because I don't who which users are gaytheists)

This is a simple and short post. I only have one question.

I was wondering, how can you guys not believe in a supreme being that created everything that exists in this universe (there could be other universes out there), if you consider the complexity of life (not even considering the complexity of the cosmos and its laws) and how we can experience emotions? Do you really think that atoms, that you guys think are simply materialistic and have no divine property, can produce profound emotions like love, hate, jealousy, envy, embarrassment, cringe, disgust, etc. and last but not least Being (awareness/consciousness)?

The reason you can't SEE God all around you, is because you can't accept that simply SEEING (meaning VISION of reality) is a miracle in and of itself. So open your 👁️👁️ to reality, and then you'll experience a profound epiphany (if you actually have lived life, not just merely exist like an NPC)

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher
don't care about what other people think of me, or if they talk bad about me. Because I remember the verse from the bible (in John 15:18-25)

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you..."

So why do you care if people hate you, a mere imperfect human, when they hated and still to this day hate God who is perfect in every way?
really excellent point never thought about that before

another good tip- just remember that people will always gossip about stuff but the next day or week they are onto the next

Attachments

• 43F0FD14-4808-4FAA-A1E0-696F00A7EAC7.jpeg
    43F0FD14-4808-4FAA-A1E0-696F00A7EAC7.jpeg
    504.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1C87CC3D-BDAD-43AF-93BE-A7FFB069546A.jpeg
    1C87CC3D-BDAD-43AF-93BE-A7FFB069546A.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 78641E07-1F32-4FD6-B8C1-9508F421A64C.jpeg
    78641E07-1F32-4FD6-B8C1-9508F421A64C.jpeg
    544.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
@Averagecel another good example check these comments- the most random reasons people provide for not liking someone

People will like or dislike you for the craziest most irrational reasons so dont worry about getting everyone to like you. This proves the point - “its not you”

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel