The world's problems would vanish if every ugly person was killed

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Let's say we could do a Thanos snap except instead of killing exactly half of the world it just killed everybody that was sub-7 in terms of looks. 90% of the worlds problem's would vanish. I really and truly believe that sexual jeliousy is the single largest cause of hate, war, class conflict etc. If everybody was good looking then none of this would matter. There would be no ISIS, no sjws, no regressive left, no alt-right, no extreme wealth inequality (because if all women are hot then there is no reason to wealth/power max), no bullshit. Everybody would be happy and the world would be at peace.

All of the world's problems begin and end with ugly people.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope, Arkantos, nausea and 3 others
Problem with that is that even good looking people can give birth to ugly children. Genetic recombination, so ugly people will keep being born

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, nausea and BigBiceps
Problem with that is that even good looking people can give birth to ugly children. Genetic recombination, so ugly people will keep being born

Then lets assume that the Thanos snap also insures no ugly children are born.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 2810 and Zygos4Life
facts and knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: xit
It's time to say goodbye:

• +1
Reactions: nausea and xit
Start with yourself then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 2607, Anubis and 9 others
Let's say we could do a Thanos snap except instead of killing exactly half of the world it just killed everybody that was sub-7 in terms of looks. 90% of the worlds problem's would vanish. I really and truly believe that sexual jeliousy is the single largest cause of hate, war, class conflict etc. If everybody was good looking then none of this would matter. There would be no ISIS, not sjws, no regressive left, no alt-right, no extreme wealth inequality (because if all women are hot then there is no reason to wealth/power max), no bullshit. Everybody would be happy and the world would be at peace.

All of the world's problems begin and end with ugly people.
I'm not sure what you mean. If everybody looked the same? If all ugly people were killed the more attractive would discriminate against the less attractive and the cycle goes on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 2012 and fukmylyf
If all ugly people were killed the more attractive would discriminate against the less attractive and the cycle goes on

Disagree. Attractiveness is objective and innate. You don't need to learn to be attracted by somebody good looking. You just are. It's innate evolutionary behavior. The idea that how good looking you are is merely relative to the other options is a myth.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
You would create a perfect world, but the question is whether humans can be happy in a perfect world?

Disagree. Attractiveness is objective and innate. You don't need to learn to be attracted by somebody good looking. You just are. It's innate evolutionary behavior. The idea that how good looking you are is merely relative to the other options is a myth.
Why wouldn't it be relative in an evolutionary sense? Please explain, this is very interesting.

Attractiveness isn't 100% objective.

there will always be a hierarchy unless everyone looks identical

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Arkantos, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Shitpost. Then their will be ugly ones under the good lookig ones and the endless cycle starts all over again.

shut up retard

THANOS SNAP

Images 3

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and KrissKross
imagine unironically being this retarded

The only superhero movie I have seen in the last 20 years was Joker 3 weeks ago.

the batman trilogy by nolan was pretty good as well tbh tbh ngl. The only superhero movies that i watched. Plus batman 1992 and joker. And thats it. I hate superheroes.

I see your point but then there would be strife for power between those good looking people

then the least gl people remaining would take the place of the now dead uglies

• +1
Reactions: nausea
B02DDD71 0242 4184 A2F2 C77806160F74

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
probably ur worst thread regardless if u were trolling or not

So autistic, people would just start to see the smallest imperfections as massive falios. Chads only exist because incels do. If everybody was Chad then any low tier chad or chadlite would be considered an incel.