The worse your facial bone structure is, the quicker the age-reaper is going to get you

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
I remember when I was a little kid I always asked my mother "why is grandpa so young?". My grandfather had Cavill-tier forward growth and extremely robust bone structure, and as he was also lean (he was a professional sports coach) and didn't norwood, he looked wery young and healthy all the way to his 60s.

Aging well and looking like slayers well into their 40s or 50s is almost universal in Hollywood chads with good bone structures (take as an example Pitt, Leo, Momoa, Cavill, Lundgren, Schwarzenegger). Only those celebrities who start drinking, doing drugs, become fat or in some other way give into degenerate lifestyle may age poorly.

Meanwhile the boneless Reddit soycucks are completely finished by the time they are 30.

The reason for that is wery simple. The bones on your face work as a support for all the soft tissue and skin you have, and more bone you have on your face the tighter and healthier your skin is going to stay, and the less sagging, wrinkles, etc you are going to develop.

And as if it wasn't brutal enough already, there are even some correlations found between balding and craniofacial dystrophy (recession). :lul:

These guys are the same age:
2cef5ag
Henry Cavill

This is the brutal truth about agepill: normies age like milk, but chad ages like fine whine. As an average man you are not only going to be multiple times less attractive to women, but you are also going to have two times less prime time to actually have any sexual market value. The older your age group is, the steeper the sexual and social hierarchy becomes and the and the smaller is the number of men who are actually attractive to women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Slob, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
groundbreaking

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Birdcell and subhuman incel
any more news from 2016??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul, Deleted member 2729, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
Wet is water.

My concave infraorbitals got my FACE looking like a melted potato at 22.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and the BULL
not really, that volume disappears from the face anyway and you still look old. have you never seen old people who are lean? practically skeletons with saging soft tissue and wrinkles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and 3 others
I remember when I was a little kid I always asked my mother "why is grandpa so young?". My grandfather had Cavill-tier forward growth and extremely robust bone structure, and as he was also lean (he was a professional sports coach) and didn't norwood, he looked wery young and healthy all the way to his 60s.

Aging well and looking like slayers well into their 40s or 50s is almost universal in Hollywood chads with good bone structures (take as an example Pitt, Leo, Momoa, Cavill, Lundgren, Schwarzenegger). Only those celebrities who start drinking, doing drugs, become fat or in some other way give into degenerate lifestyle may age poorly.

Meanwhile the boneless Reddit soycucks are completely finished by the time they are 30.

The reason for that is wery simple. The bones on your face work as a support for all the soft tissue and skin you have, and more bone you have on your face the tighter and healthier your skin is going to stay, and the less sagging, wrinkles, etc you are going to develop.

And as if it wasn't brutal enough already, there are even some correlations found between balding and craniofacial dystrophy (recession). :lul:

View attachment 1503024View attachment 1503025

This is the brutal truth about agepill: normies age like milk, but chad ages like fine whine. As an average man you are not only going to be multiple times less attractive to women, but you are also going to have two times less prime time to actually have any sexual market value. The older your age group is, the steeper the sexual and social hierarchy becomes and the and the smaller is the number of men who are actually attractive to women.
cavill was norwooding look at justice league 2017

Collagen is higher in boneless men. The evolution has compensated for their weakness. Look at jews how young they look despire shady face structures.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Explain how asians age so well then genius.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

View attachment 1503024View attachment 1503025

It's not just bones but genes overall

what surgeries did she get?

Brutal and true. Currently I have an extreme babyface because my face is boneless and recessed and it also stores a lot of fat compared to my body. I'm 26 and people often mistake me for a highschool kid. When clean shaven I easily look 16, rounded NW0 hairline doesn't help either.
"People" like me look like kids until 40 at which point we start looking like lesbians or middle aged women.
Basically I'll never look like a man.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Brutal and true. Currently I have an extreme babyface because my face is boneless and recessed and it also stores a lot of fat compared to my body. I'm 26 and people often mistake me for a highschool kid. When clean shaven I easily look 16, rounded NW0 hairline doesn't help either.
"People" like me look like kids until 40 at which point we start looking like lesbians or middle aged women.
Basically I'll never look like a man.
Damn, I'm in the same situation, my face didn't develop properly and still look as a teen even though I'm 40, what should I do, plz help!!!!

Damn, I'm in the same situation, my face didn't develop properly and still look as a teen even though I'm 40, what should I do, plz help!!!!
There's nothing you can do.
My face, especially my lower third hasn't changed much if at all since I was like 8. I still have the same rounded small and recessed chin, bloated cheeks with no definition anywhere, rounded forehead, round juvenile hairline. Only my nose and eyes changed slightly and the only change I'm noticing lately is that my skin is losing collagen, albeit very slowly and it's not enough to make me look 18+. I also have quite a few grey hairs.

By the time I'm 35 I'm going to look more like an abused sleep deprived kid than an adult.

I don't know if I can keep going like this. I can't function in this world looking like a 16 year old.

Over. So over for you.

There's nothing you can do.
My face, especially my lower third hasn't changed much if at all since I was like 8. I still have the same rounded small and recessed chin, bloated cheeks with no definition anywhere, rounded forehead, round juvenile hairline. Only my nose and eyes changed slightly and the only change I'm noticing lately is that my skin is losing collagen, albeit very slowly and it's not enough to make me look 18+. I also have quite a few grey hairs.

By the time I'm 35 I'm going to look more like an abused sleep deprived kid than an adult.

I don't know if I can keep going like this. I can't function in this world looking like a 16 year old.

It’s unbelievably over for you.