The worst feeling ever..

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
is being with a girl and knowing what she let other guys do for nothing, while you have to jestermax and act like you want something serious and fucking try several times till she lets you fuck her. Meanwhile I know she has been deepthroating dicks in the past. Brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5522
Have you looksmaxxed to your potential? I think most men have to do this obviously but if you want to be in the top % of men it may be possible.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
brootal

• +1
Have you looksmaxxed to your potential? I think most men have to do this obviously but if you want to be in the top % of men it may be possible.
No, Im in the process. But whenever I am with a girl and I find out about her past, I compare it to me and get feelings of anger and inferiority. When Im fully looksmaxxed I should be 0.5PSL higher +gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
But Im never going to be able to fully ascend because of my shitty 5'9 height. Lifts are not permanent

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
No, Im in the process. But whenever I am with a girl and I find out about her past, I compare it to me and get feelings of anger and inferiority. When Im fully looksmaxxed I should be 0.5PSL higher +gymcelled
Take it as a good thing though. At least you are fucking when a lot of men aren't. If you can get laid at all there is no reason you can't get fuck buddies etc with the right luck.

• +1
Take it as a good thing though. At least you are fucking when a lot of men aren't. If you can get laid at all there is no reason you can't get fuck buddies etc with the right luck.
Yeah I will see what the future will bring to me. Still suifuel but I need to play numbers game in the long run

is being with a girl and knowing what she let other guys do for nothing, while you have to jestermax and act like you want something serious and fucking try several times till she lets you fuck her. Meanwhile I know she has been deepthroating dicks in the past. Brutal blackpill
JFL at ltr a whore

As long as you never settle down with a roastie idc about these things

JFL at ltr a whore

As long as you never settle down with a roastie idc about these things
Not even talking about a LTR, but all the things that come before a LTR aka jestermaxxing. Im not chad enough to just demand a blowjob.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Majority of girls have a slutty past, just accept it and move on. Don't think about it, it's not beneficial. Been there done that. If you could get sex as easily as girls can most of us would to. It is what it is. Don't be a bitch and cry about it at night

Not even talking about a LTR, but all the things that come before a LTR aka jestermaxxing. Im not chad enough to just demand a blowjob.
Yeah I understand what you mean

My goal is to become chad so I can be just another fuck for these hoes instead of the loser who end up with her

Don’t be low IQ. Only chad can compare his slay count to an average roastie.

• +1
Majority of girls have a slutty past, just accept it and move on. Don't think about it, it's not beneficial. Been there done that. If you could get sex as easily as girls can most of us would to. It is what it is. Don't be a bitch and cry about it at night
Yeah I am planning on doing that
Pump and dump them like the hundred guys before them

Never LTR them tho

• +1
tbh when i was ugly i was so desperate to get girls so i just went to the biggest sluts and even they rejected me :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, audimax and Hozay
Yeah I am planning on doing that
Pump and dump them like the hundred guys before them

Never LTR them tho
Only LTR if you want family and kids otherwise don't do it.

Lowest body count i will accept is 5 or below, otherwise it's over and im dying alone.