D

Deleted member 31169

Diamond
Definitely boredom and aimlessness.

I feel like this most of the day. Its brutally over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
well if thats the case, why don't you get a goal?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Kater Maxxing
No
It's finger and tooth pain

play games read books masturbate eat good food surf the internet you've got it made my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
well if thats the case, why don't you get a goal?
I dont find value in anything. Im just living to die.
Go outside
I go swimming, and do other activities but once i get home.. its the same feeling all over.
play games read books masturbate eat good food surf the internet you've got it made my friend
I found joy in doing so when i was 15. It just feels like shit nowadays.

In conclusion: If youre not rich, its overrr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Mewton
I dont find value in anything. Im just living to die.

I go swimming, and do other activities but once i get home.. its the same feeling all over.

I found joy in doing so when i was 15. It just feels like shit nowadays.

In conclusion: If youre not rich, its overrr
Start with small goals. No matter how insignificant they are. You want to groom your own mind. Train it!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 31169
not even close

how do u have the guts to say this retarded thing is beyond me

how old are u?
are u depressed or simply just bored?
perhaps u are apathetic.

25. Id not say depressed as i dont have symptoms and all of the mentioned feelings go away when im out having fun. But you can only have so much fun until youre home alone again. (85% of the time im jst home, wandering around or driving aimlessly. )

I truly dont find value in anything tho. Not in work, not in studies, even money and looks. Its over. Plain life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
25. Id not say depressed as i dont have symptoms and all of the mentioned feelings go away when im out having fun. But you can only have so much fun until youre home alone again. (85% of the time im jst home, wandering around or driving aimlessly. )

I truly dont find value in anything tho. Not in work, not in studies, even money and looks. Its over. Plain life tbh.
at least it's better than depression or feeling very bad in some type of way.

so do i understand u right then that u would like to have more passion for life? If that's the case, why don't u try some adrenaline filled sport or activity? What about cold approaching girls as an example?

Definitely boredom and aimlessness.

I feel like this most of the day. Its brutally over
The best feeling

jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

I wish i was a soccer player or a ufc fighter.
then why don't u become that?
Girls cannot fullfil the void im referring to.
What void exactly? Perhaps u need God? As in becoming religious?
Do u get no enjoyment from girls or is it more that u need a purpose and girls are just temporary pleasures?
Don't u get any thrill of cold approaching stranger girls?

then why don't u become that?

Too old for that. Im 25 years old now.
What void exactly? Perhaps u need God? As in becoming religious?
I think my souls yearning for God tbh. And i keep refusing.
Do u get no enjoyment from girls or is it more that u need a purpose and girls are just temporary pleasures?

Its temporary fun tbh and youll feel like shit the moment youre done. Any fun outside of marriage will feel horrible afterwards.

I usually feel most shit when i get drunk as well. Its only feels good while youre with your friends but when youre all alone starring at the ceiling in your room I feel like dying.

Don't u get any thrill of cold approaching stranger girls?

I usually approach girls for purposes other than to get to know them. So ive no idea. I never tried to approach a girl for thr purpose of wanting to pursue her.

But usually it feels a bit nice talking to strangers. You feel like youre improving your social skills and thats a good thing.

Last edited:
I usually approach girls for purposes other than to get to know them. So ive no idea. I never tried to approach a girl for thr purpose of wanting to pursue her.
then why dont u try cold approaching? if you're looking for a thrill then cold approaching is quite adrenaline filled.

and yes u might wanna find god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169

mood reactivity is a feature of atypical depression

mood reactivity is a feature of atypical depression

Ive been to a psychiatrist. He never really mentioned depression. He told me Ive anxiety and hypochondria. But I will try to go back for consultation regarding that. Thank you for bringing that to my attention

I feel like dying. Whats the matter..

Maybe I need a caring wife. Fuck..