The worst mog.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Let's say you have some type of face that you want to have. For me it's north atlantid, dark hair and eyebrows blue eyes with narrow, high set cheekbones, pronounced zygomatic arch, tall roundish chin, wide mouth with full lips and aesthetic nose. That's my dream face i want to have. But there's dude that fucked my oneits in threesome and he heve this kind of face. That's the most painfull. Dude have highclas north atlantid face with all features that i want. If he had diffrent face Type i wouldn't feel that mog that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Let's say you have some type of face that you want to have. For me it's north atlantid, dark hair and eyebrows blue eyes with narrow, high set cheekbones, pronounced zygomatic arch, tall roundish chin, wide mouth with full lips and aesthetic nose. That's my dream face i want to have. But there's dude that fucked my oneits in threesome and he heve this kind of face. That's the most painfull. Dude have highclas north atlantid face with all features that i want. If he had diffrent face Type i wouldn't feel that mog that much
The guy you posted was average, he wasn't gl

GQbTGIb

Nothing is worse than a guy taking the foid you want.

That is the damn reason I’m here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and GenericChad1444
The worst mog is the universal mog
Facemog+
Heightmog+
Framemog+
Dickmog+
IQmog+
Lifemog
That will leave you feeling like an ameba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
The guy you posted was average, he wasn't gl
If He's averge most of the dudes are below averge. He mogs all of dudes from my previous class. He looks better irl than in photos Idk why. I saw him few days ago and his zygos has grown exact that i want whitch worries me a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
his zygos has grown
Fucking aspie lol thats prob why you're obsessing over zygos now. And he didnt get a more developed zygos, that shit is genetic it doesn't come out of nowhere unless he lost fat.
PM ? It’s a fairly interesting story
Add me as well i want to read your story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Fucking aspie lol thats prob why you're obsessing over zygos now. And he didnt get a more developed zygos, that shit is genetic it doesn't come out of nowhere unless he lost fat.

Add me as well i want to read you story
Maybe puberty or fat lost Idk dude

Add me as well i want to read your story
Done

dark hair and eyebrows blue eyes with narrow, high set cheekbones, pronounced zygomatic arch, tall roundish chin, wide mouth with full lips and aesthetic nose.
literally want I want aswell.