The worst nasal bridge you've ever seen

BronzeAgeGroyper

BronzeAgeGroyper

6'3

side profil is horrendous big failo, the rest isn't bad so I think I should just rhino, any tips to getting a good rhino for this ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy, dakchuh, Prince88 and 4 others
That's not even human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Prince88, Mewton and 6 others
Sadly it never began

I THOUGHT IS A FEMALE PIG HAHAHAHA A

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, PointOfNoReturn, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, PointOfNoReturn and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, ascension, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Midget nose

How is this genetically possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and BrahminBoss
I have an upturned nose with a bit of a ski slope and it mogs but holy shit what is that lol I think you may have a recessed maxila? like your face is concave

I have an upturned nose with a bit of a ski slope and it mogs but holy shit what is that lol I think you may have a recessed maxila? like your face is concave
My face is straight up flat bc I have a big forehead, I think my maxila is a bit recessed yes but the problem lies in the nasal bridge, if you picture it with a good nasal bridg it's much better

My face is straight up flat bc I have a big forehead, I think my maxila is a bit recessed yes but the problem lies in the nasal bridge, if you picture it with a good nasal bridg it's much better
If you could post your whole side profile it would help but most things have a cause like I don't think your nose randomly came out like that, its probably due to maxila

If you could post your whole side profile it would help but most things have a cause like I don't think your nose randomly came out like that, its probably due to maxila
I think it's the maxilla yes

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and Blond3cel
View attachment 2336492
side profil is horrendous big failo, the rest isn't bad so I think I should just rhino, any tips to getting a good rhino for this ?
I have same please let me know if you have success with fixing it I need one for myself some say astroplasty some say full blown rhino idk what to look for so let me know if you find something

Anyone who tells you to do something other than losing weight and rhinoplasty is lying. Nothing else should even come up until those two are completed.

I don't see a nose there

If you are 190cm. You just need one single surgery to get to the chadlite realm smv...
Just get a fucking augmentation rhynoplasty + derotation of the tip of the nose, and you are completely set. Your other features are OKAY .

• +1
Reactions: BronzeAgeGroyper