The worst part about hypergamy that isn’t realized by inceltears

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Average men CAN still get in relationships. But there’s emphasis on “can” for a reason.

They can theoretically get into an LTR with a landwhale that they mog by 3+ PSL. There will be no physical attraction in the relationship however and sex will be intolerable due to the excess weight of the foid and inevitable smell coming from her rolls and pussy (🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮)

They might even get into a relationship with their looksmatch. But here is the catch, the most brutal part. Due to the 80/20 rule, women will think that they are “settling” if they aren’t with chad. Which means that she thinks she’s doing YOU a favour by being in a relationship with you, her looksmatch.

When a woman thinks she’s settling, she naturally will think she can do better. You won’t have any power in the relationship due to her being able to leave at the drop of a hat.

Due to her not being all that attracted to you, you will be lucky to get starfish sex once a month. She won’t love you. She will look at and fantasize about other men. She will inevitably cheat or break things off. She might even try to “open up the relationship” (at this point she is breaking things off but sees you as too valuable to leave officially, maybe in this case you have a resource she wants like a roof over your head or money)

A non chad can get in a relationship. But it will be significantly harder and he will be less happy due to his partner not taking the relationship seriously and seeing it as a “last resort” instead of optimal. This is the life you have to live as a non chad/chadlite. Which is radically different from the early 2000’s where you could be a normie and LTR your looksmatch without problems. Back then you had a higher chance of meeting your looksmatch and your looksmatch being HAPPY with your presence rather than now where your looksmatch will be content with keeping you around AT BEST.

Over.

@LookistWorld
@curryslayerordeath
@LordNorwood
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@Chadelite
@ImprovLoser

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, anti caking agents, Vitruvian and 15 others
tag me im ur nibba

Dont completley agree, in my old relationship I used to have quite a lot of power and my gf would say to me she thought i was out of her league regularly and would say needy stuff like promise me you arent ever gonna leave me for another girl etc

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and PenileFacialSurgery
LEGIT AS SIN

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Dont completley agree, in my old relationship I used to have quite a lot of power and my gf would say to me she thought i was out of her league regularly and would say needy stuff like promise me you arent ever gonna leave me for another girl etc
Outlier. The majority of women would never do that for u, as proven by 80/20

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Bro why didn't you tag me

well that was just my experience so thats all I have to go off, havent been in any other relationships

Well to get to top 20% of men is not very hard if you have atleast decent genetics. Literally just softmax and you're already there. Real battle is to get to top 1%. That's where life begings.

OP coming with them bangers today

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and Blackout.xl
Well to get to top 20% of men is not very hard if you have atleast decent genetics. Literally just softmax and you're already there. Real battle is to get to top 1%. That's where life begings.
Most people are subhumans that ruined themselves by soft dieting and mouth breathing. Ascension to the 20% is not easily in reach. But I do agree that life does Begin at 1%

Blackout=Blackpill Professor

• +1
Average men CAN still get in relationships. But there’s emphasis on “can” for a reason.

They can theoretically get into an LTR with a landwhale that they mog by 3+ PSL. There will be no physical attraction in the relationship however and sex will be intolerable due to the excess weight of the foid and inevitable smell coming from her rolls and pussy (🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮)

They might even get into a relationship with their looksmatch. But here is the catch, the most brutal part. Due to the 80/20 rule, women will think that they are “settling” if they aren’t with chad. Which means that she thinks she’s doing YOU a favour by being in a relationship with you, her looksmatch.

When a woman thinks she’s settling, she naturally will think she can do better. You won’t have any power in the relationship due to her being able to leave at the drop of a hat.

Due to her not being all that attracted to you, you will be lucky to get starfish sex once a month. She won’t love you. She will look at and fantasize about other men. She will inevitably cheat or break things off. She might even try to “open up the relationship” (at this point she is breaking things off but sees you as too valuable to leave officially, maybe in this case you have a resource she wants like a roof over your head or money)

A non chad can get in a relationship. But it will be significantly harder and he will be less happy due to his partner not taking the relationship seriously and seeing it as a “last resort” instead of optimal. This is the life you have to live as a non chad/chadlite. Which is radically different from the early 2000’s where you could be a normie and LTR your looksmatch without problems. Back then you had a higher chance of meeting your looksmatch and your looksmatch being HAPPY with your presence rather than now where your looksmatch will be content with keeping you around AT BEST.

Over.

@LookistWorld
@curryslayerordeath
@LordNorwood
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@Chadelite
@ImprovLoser
Legit. I have lost of people saying that relationships are so bad they're very much stressful etc. Now I get it why

• +1
I'd say give me a loyal Becky and you can keep thot Stacy but all of then are thots. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
I'd say give me a loyal Becky and you can keep thot Stacy but all of then are thots. It's over.
A becky will be loyal if you mog her hard. Have to be chad for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Most people are subhumans that ruined themselves by soft dieting and mouth breathing. Ascension to the 20% is not easily in reach. But I do agree that life does Begin at 1%
Speak for yourself. Maybe most men are subhuman in your shithole, but where I live, in Western Europe, the average young white men are 6/10 and even higher in the richest and developed parts of my country.

Average ethnics look stunted and inferior compared to average whites, but quite frankly, I don't care if ethnics are victims to hypergamy and struggle with women. The word highlighted in bold is white. Where I live, the average white man is good looking enough to not be affected by hypergamy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Over.

@LookistWorld
@curryslayerordeath
@LordNorwood
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@Chadelite
@ImprovLoser
Bro you ever had a girlfriend. Just curious

Yea, that's the part that IT and bluepillers ignore.
"Just go to the gym, take care of yourself, have general hygiene and be an interesting person bro!" loses all meaning when what you get for putting in tremendous effort is: and obese, ugly whore who doesn't take care of herself, has no interests aside from complaining, and STILL thinks she's too good for you.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 245
Yes..

If you do luck out.. there's less incentive for the foid to "make it work"..

Chad's are just an app install away

You, a non chad non celeb average man, are nothing but a coolie doomed to stay forever in the background as a disposable, expandable, replaceable secondary character working your ass off burning all the lights in your life so that chads and stacys can shine better on stage.

It’s all or nothing, be chad or kys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

Over.

@LookistWorld
@curryslayerordeath
@LordNorwood
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@Chadelite
@ImprovLoser
I went through this she left at the drop of the hat after me investing so much to make this shit work even trying long distance

• So Sad
Another high IQ thread

• +1
You're high IQ my dude.

That is exactly how it works. It always amuses me to see fat ugly 2/10 landwhales scoot around in thier motorized wagons thinking they're queens to be worshipped. Honestly thier attitudes are even worse than a Stacy's.

Internationalcooperationracismwhatracismwhenitcomestogreatfat ccbcc4 5733804

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Blackout.xl
You're high IQ my dude.

That is exactly how it works. It always amuses me to see fat ugly 2/10 landwhales scoot around in thier motorized wagons thinking they're queens to be worshipped. Honestly thier attitudes are even worse than a Stacy's.

View attachment 270596
I’m confirmed 90 iq Max

A becky will be loyal if you mog her hard. Have to be chad for that
If I mog a girl hard then she must be ugly as shit, I cannot be happy with a 3/10, nobody can.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
If I mog a girl hard then she must be ugly as shit, I cannot be happy with a 3/10, nobody can.
If u want your girl to be fully happy with you, attracted to you and willing to compromise for you, you must mog her.
Speak for yourself. Maybe most men are subhuman in your shithole, but where I live, in Western Europe, the average young white men are 6/10 and even higher in the richest and developed parts of my country.

Average ethnics look stunted and inferior compared to average whites, but quite frankly, I don't care if ethnics are victims to hypergamy and struggle with women. The word highlighted in bold is white. Where I live, the average white man is good looking enough to not be affected by hypergamy.
Cope. What country u live in?

Last edited: