the worst part of my physique is my arms

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
how many and what arm exercises should I do on a pplxarnold split

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Same kinda fixing it tho, whenever you do stuff like benchpress, make sure to engage the triceps

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and ey88
Preacher Curls, DB Curls, Skull Crushers or Dips, and then Straight Bar Pushdowns works best for me

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Same kinda fixing it tho, whenever you do stuff like benchpress, make sure to engage the triceps
Don’t do this, just focus on chest with the bench and do compounds like dips or close grip bench, and isolations like skull crushers and pushdowns for triceps

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373 and sub5incel125
I bench for ego tho I wanna get stronger

Don’t do this, just focus on chest with the bench and do compounds like dips or close grip bench, and isolations like skull crushers and pushdowns for triceps
Yea mb im doing fullbody thats why i do that

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and sub5incel125
Preacher Curls, DB Curls, Skull Crushers or Dips, and then Straight Bar Pushdowns works best for me
ill try em out mind sending a pic of your arms?

• +1
Reactions: sexy and cc_7373
Yea mb im doing fullbody thats why i do that
I can see why you would do close grip if you do pull body. are you an athlete by chance?

• +1
Reactions: sexy and cc_7373
You alright bro?
So the solution to fixing your arms is to engage your triceps while doing a chest exercise?
Stop coping and just work arms more often, it's not that serious or complex.

Tricep Pushdown, Cross Cable Tricep Extension, Supinated Tricep Pushdown will do more for you then making "sure to engage the triceps" while doing a chest movement. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
  • +1
You alright bro?
So the solution to fixing your arms is to engage your triceps while doing a chest exercise?
Stop coping and just work arms more often, it's not that serious or complex.

Tricep Pushdown, Cross Cable Tricep Extension, Supinated Tricep Pushdown will do more for you then making "sure to engage the triceps" while doing a chest movement. :feelstastyman:
Mb i myself do full body so cant have as many exercises, compound exercises for triceps arnt bad tho

• +1