The worst thing about hairsystem

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Is that i lost my prime years without it :rage::rage::rage: Everyday without hair on my head was a missed opportunity. Since i have a full head of hair, its like i got a new life. In the last year i got so much female attention and sex like i didnt get in the 10 years before. Hairloss in your early 20s is the worst thing that can happen to a male. Its incredible how much life experience you will miss.

But seing how different i get treated by other people makes me numb, cold and a bit depressed. I see behind the matrix in every social interaction. Sprcially with girls.
The last times i had sex, in my mind i was thinking "without these hair on my head, she would not even talk to me" "a few years ago she would not even give me a chance".

R

Rupert Pupkin

Banned
1221.jpg

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Is that i lost my prime years without it :rage::rage::rage: Everyday without hair on my head was a missed opportunity. Since i have a full head of hair, its like i got a new life. In the last year i got so much female attention and sex like i didnt get in the 10 years before. Hairloss in your early 20s is the worst thing that can happen to a male. Its incredible how much life experience you will miss.

But seing how different i get treated by other people makes me numb, cold and a bit depressed. I see behind the matrix in every social interaction. Sprcially with girls.
The last times i had sex, in my mind i was thinking "without these hair on my head, she would not even talk to me" "a few years ago she would not even give me a chance".

The worst part hair system to me is probably the costs as it can add up over the years.

£1100 for a years supply of hair systems (2)
£800 maintenance a year
Weekly Blowdrys £1000 over a year.

Also i wish they designed them to last much longer.

Other than that they are a miracle to be honest.

jahsuuu

jahsuuu

Diamond
Brutal
What Norwood are you without hair system?

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Based..i would 1000x rather hair system than nw3+

Germania

Germania

Zephir
How was the reaction of your family, friends, workmates etc?

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
You can write an endless list of "without ____ she wouldn't even talk to me". The relationships are ultra conditional. I've had girlfriends outright tell me they wouldn't have seen me the same if I were fat, or short, or what have you. I once as a joke asked a girl what if I looked like Josh Peck and all she could come up with was "But you don't so it doesn't matter!" At the end of the day you want to look good to women by any means you can. If you want kids than you find yourself the woman most likely to give your son slayer genes.

Anybody familiar with this site knows what traits to look for for that.