the worst type of girls

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
the ones that have male friends and are super nice and sweet towards them or anyone else but secretly want tall dark chad cock

the type of girl to give every guy oneitis but to like a guy only when he ignores her

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, turkproducer and Vidyacoper
TL;DR: OP is ugly as fuck and he just has to cope with it.

I’ll reply in corresponding colors.

First off, you evaded addressing the points I made regarding your jaw asymmetry, which implants will only “mask” and will never be comparable to actual repositioning of your jaws. Your midline and mouth will likely forever be asymmetrical, and your mandible never truly, itself, projected. Same thing goes for your obvious ORBITAL asymmetry, not just an eyelid one. This is all a self constraint as well, since you’re just too poor to afford the osteotomies needed to *structurally* address your issues, not just superficially.

Now on to the color coding.

You claim to have very very similar proportions to Tyson Beckford. Yet your frontal photo doesn’t seem to line up with this—at all.

For starters, your skull types seem completely different. I would deduce based on the photos I’ve seen of yours that your splanchnocranium is far more downward grown, and you also seem to have a far narrower neurocranium—this is even the case accounting for the lens distortion of your selfie, because that Beckford pic is also a selfie, and yet it’s clear your neurocraniums are quite different. Your approach to craniofacial analysis and finding a “lookalike” (albeit a comical one), is lacking.

You also conveniently provide a frontal image of Tyson, yet in the discord you say “Frontal photos are cope” and you also fail to provide good frontal photos. The only one you ever posted, when I post it here, you cry to moderators and accuse me of doxing, while at the same time being totally fine with discord users posting the image and saving it. Everyone who wants to know what you look like can easily find out—there is no valid privacy complaint about your face.
You just don’t want your frontal photos to be posted because you know they fuck up your argument—that you and Tyson beckford look alike in the way you describe.
Until I see non photoshopped, high quality frontal pics posted of you, the burden is on you to prove you can end up looking like Beckford. Since this will never happen, because you know how unideal your face is, I guess we can only ever rely on your word that you indeed will look like him after your procedures—which means next to nothing.

All of these numbers you post would be worthwhile working with to get an estimate of your face but
1. I have no reason to trust you’re posting actual numbers of yours and
2. I have no reason to assume you’re competent enough to even make these measurements accurately.
3. This would be best resolved by providing accurate frontal photos. What kind of “debate” is this without them ?

“Just take OP’s word that he’s going to end up looking like Tyson Beckford debate”?

Please, humor me more. You’re like a blind man trying to argue over art with someone who has working eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74

First off, you evaded addressing the points I made regarding your jaw asymmetry, which implants will only “mask” and will never be comparable to actual repositioning of your jaws. Your midline and mouth will likely forever be asymmetrical, and your mandible never truly, itself, projected. Same thing goes for your obvious ORBITAL asymmetry, not just an eyelid one. This is all a self constraint as well, since you’re just too poor to afford the osteotomies needed to *structurally* address your issues, not just superficially.

You claim to have very very similar proportions to Tyson Beckford. Yet your frontal photo doesn’t seem to line up with this—at all.

For starters, your skull types seem completely different. I would deduce based on the photos I’ve seen of yours that your splanchnocranium is far more downward grown, and you also seem to have a far narrower neurocranium—this is even the case accounting for the lens distortion of your selfie, because that Beckford pic is also a selfie, and yet it’s clear your neurocraniums are quite different. Your approach to craniofacial analysis and finding a “lookalike” (albeit a comical one), is lacking.

You also conveniently provide a frontal image of Tyson, yet in the discord you say “Frontal photos are cope” and you also fail to provide good frontal photos. The only one you ever posted, when I post it here, you cry to moderators and accuse me of doxing, while at the same time being totally fine with discord users posting the image and saving it. Everyone who wants to know what you look like can easily find out—there is no valid privacy complaint about your face.
You just don’t want your frontal photos to be posted because you know they fuck up your argument—that you and Tyson beckford look alike in the way you describe.
Until I see non photoshopped, high quality frontal pics posted of you, the burden is on you to prove you can end up looking like Beckford. Since this will never happen, because you know how unideal your face is, I guess we can only ever rely on your word that you indeed will look like him after your procedures—which means next to nothing.

All of these numbers you post would be worthwhile working with to get an estimate of your face but
2. I have no reason to assume you’re competent enough to even make these measurements accurately.
3. This would be best resolved by providing accurate frontal photos. What kind of “debate” is this without them ?

“Just take OP’s word that he’s going to end up looking like Tyson Beckford debate”?

Please, humor me more. You’re like a blind man trying to argue over art with someone who has working eyes.
dn rd a single word tbh

dn rd a single word tbh

Not even the first letter

Not even the first letter

Not even a single pixel

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
op: an huge faggot

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and AbandonShip
worst type of girls:
is female

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and onnysk
@AbandonShip what copy pasta is this?