The younger you get surgery, the better

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
However, you’ll be too broke to afford it.

BUT WHEN IM 35+ ILL GET ALL THE PROCEDURES I NEED 😄

By then, it’s too late.

Paradoxical. GG

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, toolateforme, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
@St.TikTokcel bump me bloody bitch

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, (In)CelibatePsycho2, Clark69 and 4 others
Roids > cuckergery

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, normie_joe, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Nah 35 it's not too late, I'm 37 yo and I've almost finished my ascension plan :bigbrain:

I will mog you young twinks :eek:

Kys yall:ogre:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and FacialStructure404
8B84AC9A BC9D 44A0 A2AF 1771290436EA

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, itzyaboyJJ and FacialStructure404

By then, it’s too late.

Paradoxical. GG

Hey you'll be 35 regardless, and also there's a 40 year old user here @longjohnmong who ascended really nicely with bimax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Outerz14, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Hey you'll be 35 regardless, and also there's a 40 year old user here @longjohnmong who ascended really nicely with bimax.
very based. it's never too late. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Thanks, bro.

Yeah, unless you're happily married with kids then you'll probably always care about your looks. My 49 year old friend just met some 24 year old girl and is really into her.

Still, I agree with OP. I wish I had gotten my bimax sooner. I should have taken out a loan. Unfortunately, I thought it was going to be like $50k for the longest time.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Kroker, normie_joe and 3 others
Thanks, bro.

Yeah, unless you're happily married with kids then you'll probably always care about your looks. My 49 year old friend just met some 24 year old girl and is really into her.

Still, I agree with OP. I wish I had gotten my bimax sooner. I should have taken out a loan. Unfortunately, I thought it was going to be like $50k for the longest time.
how much did it cost? what age did you get it done? what were the resutlts (aesthetics wise)?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Thanks, bro.

is turkey for bimax legit tbh i will never get money for psl surgeons (overrated anyways)

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and FacialStructure404
how much did it cost? what age did you get it done? what were the resutlts (aesthetics wise)?
$8k. 40 years old. I look better. I can shave my face and not feel like killing myself when I see myself in the morning the next day.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air, JohnDoe, Kroker and 2 others
is turkey for bimax legit tbh i will never get money for psl surgeons (overrated anyways)
I had mine in Turkey. So far so good.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Kroker, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
$8k. 40 years old. I look better. I can shave my face and not feel like killing myself when I see myself in the morning the next day.
did insurance cover it? USA? how did you get union of the mandible and maxilla at 40yo? how was the recovery

Why would be too late?? Looks Always matter. As a 35 yo Who Is good looking and financially well off you can date 25-30 yo women

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and FacialStructure404
did insurance cover it? USA? how did you get union of the mandible and maxilla at 40yo? how was the recovery
No, it was in Turkey.

I don't think non-union is as common as people think. I saw one study that suggested smoking was the biggest risk factor. Anyway, I'm in good shape. I also stayed on top of my nutrition, didn't really lose any weight. There are people who try to get by eating only soup or whatever.

Recovery was fine.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Kroker and FacialStructure404
No, it was in Turkey.

I don't think non-union is as common as people think. I saw one study that suggested smoking was the biggest risk factor. Anyway, I'm in good shape. I also stayed on top of my nutrition, didn't really lose any weight. There are people who try to get by eating only soup or whatever.

Recovery was fine.
doctor? before and after results? what improved in your face aesthetically the most?

No, it was in Turkey.

Recovery was fine.
Off topic but I read that you're 40 yo, what's your hairline on nw scale? Any hair protocol altho?

Plans for the future?

Advice for younger folks?

The younger you get surgery
The younger you get hgh
The younger you ascend and settle with your highschool HTB

The irony is that younger us neither have money nor awareness for all of this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I don’t even need crazy money to get all of the surgeries I need. I just need to get a palate expander w/invisalign (5-7k), alarplasty (3k), and orbital rim implants (7k) to be chad. It’s only around 15k total I should be able to earn that much by the time i’m 18 just working part time.

• JFL
doctor? before and after results? what improved in your face aesthetically the most?
Erol Cansiz

Aaa

IMGP0104

Top 2 are when I was 18 pre-chin implant vs. after trimax and chin implant removal. Bottom one is with chin implant vs. after trimax. It looks like I was fat when I was 18, but I wasn't at all. That's just how shitty my face was.

Obviously it's a massive improvement over pre chin implant. Biggest improvement over chin implant is hard to pinpoint. My face just looks more normal, more masculine. I've also had rhinoplasty revision after the bimax.

I'm still planning on modest jaw implants and cheek implants to complete everything, maybe a small chin implant.

• Love it

By then, it’s too late.

Paradoxical. GG
Hence I'm putting off UNI and everything else just to work so that I can become attractive and then start my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and FacialStructure404
Thanks, bro.

How much was it lmao?

oof russian roulette doing bimax in turkey don't you think?
No because you're not picking a surgeon at random. Bimax isn't even a particularly technical surgery. I had rhino revision in Turkey as well, a very difficult revision, but now my nose is great compared to what a US surgeon created in what should have been a simple primary.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and JohnDoe
No because you're not picking a surgeon at random. I had rhino revision in Turkey as well, a very difficult revision, but now my nose is great compared to what a US surgeon created in what should have been a simple primary.
I plan on getting rhino, teeth implants and otoplasty in Turkey so i hope my results are good. Really really hope i don't have to get revision for rhino. can you pm surgeon name?

I plan on getting rhino, teeth implants and otoplasty in Turkey so i hope my results are good. Really really hope i don't have to get revision for rhino. can you pm surgeon name?
It was Erkan Soylu.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

By then, it’s too late.

Paradoxical. GG
What do you think is the optimal age for surgery?

Off topic but I read that you're 40 yo, what's your hairline on nw scale? Any hair protocol altho?

Plans for the future?

I guess it's NW II. It looks bad with a longer hairstyle, but if it's short it doesn't really look like I'm losing my hair. I don't do anything for it. I figure the loss is slow enough that one good transplant with solve the issue for enough time that it's all I'll ever need. I have a decent donor area.

I kinda want to move to Europe and go to back to school for vocal performance, not because I want to have a career in it, but just to do it. Or I might go to community college for a few years here in the US before I do that, again just to do it. I have enough money saved to do basically anything I want. But I want to continue making money while I can. I can't really do what I'm doing (which is selling shit on ebay) as effectively anywhere but the US.

Prioritize your health. Get enough sleep. Take care of your teeth. Wear sunscreen. Habits are the most important thing. Get rid of all bad habits. Adopt the best habits - cardio, weight lifting, healthy eating, meditation, reading, learning an instrument. I mean, all good advice has been said a million times and sounds like cliches. It's very easy to dismiss. Don't waste time. Start everything now. Face your fears.

Learn to dance.

Spend more time with your dog instead of wasting time online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
What sort of otoplasty? Just ears pinned or something more complicated?

I guess it's NW II. It looks bad with a longer hairstyle, but if it's short it doesn't really look like I'm losing my hair. I don't do anything for it. I figure the loss is slow enough that one good transplant with solve the issue for enough time that it's all I'll ever need. I have a decent donor area.

I kinda want to move to Europe and go to back to school for vocal performance, not because I want to have a career in it, but just to do it. Or I might go to community college for a few years here in the US before I do that, again just to do it. I have enough money saved to do basically anything I want. But I want to continue making money while I can. I can't really do what I'm doing (which is selling shit on ebay) as effectively anywhere but the US.

Prioritize your health. Get enough sleep. Take care of your teeth. Wear sunscreen. Habits are the most important thing. Get rid of all bad habits. Adopt the best habits - cardio, weight lifting, healthy eating, meditation, reading, learning an instrument. I mean, all good advice has been said a million times and sounds like cliches. It's very easy to dismiss. Don't waste time. Start everything now. Face your fears.

Learn to dance.

Spend more time with your dog instead of wasting time online.
A react wouldn't suffice, so I had to quote and say thanks for your input, much appreciated!