The Zaylon Pill destroyed me

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

001113D3 0450 49ED A99A E89E0D760908

385E5AF0 B9A2 4FB6 95F6 28BD5A90D522

C7092D18 6C5E 463C B948 A782F21830CF

7E843B52 CA26 492A AC58 A073588AEAE3

IRL appeal mogs all of your favorite psl gods.

“Tehee I like short guys with dad bods”

6’5 or manlet in 2022

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hikicel69, Blackgymmax and 7 others
Notice how they all ugly ass black girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Tallooksmaxxer, Hikicel69 and 8 others
in reality a white chad mogs tyrone to suicide but keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ROTTING, BoneDensity and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer, Hikicel69 and 2 others
As a fellow ethnic stop coping like this accept our gods, repent to gandy

Tyler Maher looks like a faggot but he still mogs Tyrone to suicide

Tyrone can only pull disgusting ghetto whore white women and ugly sheboons 💀💀💀

white chad objectively mogs everyone to suicide

white chad could also be a white passing Arab like ousamma or meszito white passing ramirez

but Tyrone will always be a poopskin abomination

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
As a fellow ethnic stop coping like this accept our gods, repent to gandy
Gandy is one of the PSL gods that actually has mass appeal IRL including chico. Jfl if you think Jordan Barret or Sean O Pry have sex appeal irl.

Tyler Maher looks like a faggot but he still mogs Tyrone to suicide

Tyrone can only pull disgusting ghetto whore white women and ugly sheboons 💀💀💀

white chad objectively mogs everyone to suicide

white chad could also be a white passing Arab like ousamma or meszito white passing ramirez

but Tyrone will always be a poopskin abomination
Cope tyrone gets to fuck mulattas which is my preference tbh.

Mulattas with light eyes imo >

Jfl if you think 6’5 sex appealmaxxed and statusmaxxed zaylon isn’t slaying lightskin girls and and the occasional white beckies or even stacy now and then.

+He goes to UCLA literal textbook tyrone athlete. There is zero chance he’s slaying ghetto darkskin foids only.

D2C4E5DF 0CFF 4D1B 941F 3FF0ADAD391B

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart and alriodai
Gandy is one of the PSL gods that actually has mass appeal IRL including chico. Jfl if you think Jordan Barret or Sean O Pry have sex appeal irl.

Jfl if you think 6’5 sex appealmaxxed and statusmaxxed zaylon isn’t slaying lightskin girls and and the occasional white beckies or even stacy now and then.

View attachment 1714681
Sean opry does, Chico less then both imo

Sean opry does, Chico less then both imo
Chico has always slayed JBs. There are endless wattpad stories made with pictures of his face. But yes less appeal to adult women. Sean O Pry is good looking but is almost TOO striking and alien looking to have mass appeal. But that strikingness is why he is a good model.

Opry doesn’t look alien like irl, gandy is same level of uncanny with out stubble also. Chico would be posting here if he was 5’6 his heights the only reasons why he was so successful
Chico has always slayed JBs. There are endless wattpad stories made with pictures of his face. But yes less appeal to adult women. Sean O Pry is good looking but is almost TOO striking and alien looking to have mass appeal. But that strikingness is why he is a good model.

Height > everything else for black men.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Erik-Jón
Are you retarded? O'Pry was a gigachad in high school. Literally hundreds of pics from his myspace with different girls. Gandy was a virgin until 22.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, ROTTING and 1 other person
Height > everything else for black men.
Tbh yeah the standards for black men are also why lower for chad lol, even like 0.000000001 black man gets mogged by 6.5psl white mf

Are you retarded? O'Pry was a gigachad in high school. Literally hundreds of pics from his myspace with different girls. Gandy was a virgin until 22.
When he was in a interview with two other women bro they legit were quaking bro this man is chad of chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He could pull this same shit on tik tok If he wanted
Hell no, Tyler wouldn't do crazy numbers on tiktok, he'd get numbers but at the end of the day, they'll prefer the prettyboy with long/medium hair

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 7725
Hell no, Tyler wouldn't do crazy numbers on tiktok, he'd get numbers but at the end of the day, they'll prefer the prettyboy with long/medium hair
Tyler could pretty boy max if he was like 17

+He goes to UCLA literal textbook tyrone athlete. There is zero chance he’s slaying ghetto darkskin foids only.

View attachment 1714681
@looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @whiteissuperior zaylon pill is indeed brutal. Imagine not being zaylon in 2022

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Another coping ethnic, as a fellow ethnic stfu whites smv mog us brutally
I’m mullato lil nigga. They mog you. Fat estrogenic Nordic chink hybrid
40190784 4FEA 4365 8520 4957C3675DE9

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, bogii, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Brutal height+physique+softmaxxed pill

Got any other similar clips?

This HAS to be a blackcel propa edit, no way. send the source
Imo face barely matters for blacks height frame physique mattwe a lot more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and AscendingHero
I’m mullato lil nigga. They mog you. Fat estrogenic Nordic chink hybrid
View attachment 1714698
The fact you got that many posts confirms my theory that mix raced people are the fucked mulattos fucked good colouring can be giga chad but very very very rare, same with this half Asian blonde kid ugly asf , not even gonna talk about blasians they are subhuman pure race mogs

stop larping we know it's you Mr Erik-Joncel
Not me boggster you’ll find his pics on Reddit where I stole them from

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
@bogii these black cels viscous asf if you attack there black cope, blacks literally have the worst smv curry tier smv Autistic coping fucks

• Ugh..
@bogii if your black in the west fucking burnt smv unless your height and frame and physique top tier maxxed

The fact you got that many posts confirms my theory that mix raced people are the fucked mulattos fucked good colouring can be giga chad but very very very rare, same with this half Asian blonde kid ugly asf , not even gonna talk about blasians they are subhuman pure race mogs
This is your 5th reply…

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
@bogii I know these coping faggots either tall skinny big eyed monkey or to short worthless monkey no inbetween

@bogii I know these coping faggots either tall skinny big eyed monkey or to short worthless monkey no inbetween
wtf do you have against black people man :forcedsmile:

@bogii these black cels viscous asf if you attack there black cope, blacks literally have the worst smv curry tier smv Autistic coping fucks
This is cope. Nignogs smv mog curries and chinks into the dirt.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
wtf do you have against black people man :forcedsmile:
Mulatto pheno mogs if they’re high psl but worse the contrast worse it gets, I just think this post is cope

• Hmm...
Sorta currys way lower then both kpop maxxed Asian can compete with same height and psl black guy with a good physique

Mulatto pheno mogs if they’re high psl but worse the contrast worse it gets, I just think this post is cope
they have BBC halo though, and crazy muscle genetics most of the time.

don't hate on different races tbh, especially if your face is out there

Blacks just have a lot a lot of negative stereotypes, not as bad as curry, Asians tend to be the lowest psl race though . I’d say on avg black>Asian >curry

Your talking about west Africans mostly , East African are lanklets usally

• Hmm...

How’s my face being out there make any difference taking a pic where I have my lips stuck out for negroid lips and am high bf, Why’s my face being out there make shit any less right

• JFL
@bogii pic from random video of my my actual lips
that pics not meant to be good wouldn’t have posted it if I knew coping faggots were here

• JFL
Height and sex appeal and soft features are just as important as PSL bones

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón