Image 4

From 72kgs twink to 104kgs in 6 months "natty"

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
Ain't no way you're 104kg tf

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
You were never a twink bud
A lot of roided dudes where always so huge. I remember confusedbolivian for a while and he wasnt really like that, i would only think hes natty if he was born a unit

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and sub5c3l
Is it easier with girls

pics looks like it was taken in 1990s.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, murdah and Deleted member 71265
A lot of roided dudes where always so huge. I remember confusedbolivian for a while and he wasnt really like that, i would only think hes natty if he was born a unit
I was always skinny all my life, sometime i got like 20% fat in puberty but very rare i was always a slim athletic dude that could gain weight fast or lose it fast, despite not having big bones i was always stronger then my classmates and that translated into me being stronger then most in the gym

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Most of them are fake natties or say they were natty in pics were they were starting to use anabolics, common frauding practice

Me 3 montha into roiding, hyper responder and good genetics

Attachments

• VID-20240415-WA0051.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
What percentile are you in bolivia in terms of SMV

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
What percentile are you in bolivia in terms of SMV
Idk, what i know is that my height is like 99% and my face is not so bad so i guess i am doing good

• +1
What’s your end goal though?
I am just starting, i would like to break national records in powerlifting and just become huge and strong like a roided version of eric bugenhagen or some shit like that, the record for bench press in my country is 202kgs wich is laughauble, i can do 165kgs 1 rep max so in 1 year i will beat that record

• JFL
Stop acting butthurt because i told you the Truth. There are plenty of Natural gymcels with your body, of course that would have taken Years. Maybe in Bolivia that Is impressive but in italian gyms you would look dyel next to roidcels Who have also trained for Years, and around the same size of natties Who worked out for Years. I guarantee you are around 90 kilos once the water weight goes away. You're Just mad because of the sides. You ruined your face for what you could have got naturally in a much larger time span

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Autismcel, Danish_Smartass and 2 others
Stop acting butthurt because i told you the Truth. There are plenty of Natural gymcels with your body, of course that would have taken Years. Maybe in Bolivia that Is impressive but in italian gyms you would look dyel next to roidcels Who have also trained for Years, and around the same size of natties Who worked out for Years. I guarantee you are around 90 kilos once the water weight goes away. You're Just mad because of the sides. You ruined your face for what you could have got naturally in a much larger time span
I am on a cut and on 150mg trt for 4 weeks now and i am at 101kgs, nice cope pal get mogged

I am on a cut and on 150mg trt for 4 weeks now and i am at 101kgs, nice cope pal get mogged
Yeah because you're blast and cruising lol so the water Is still there. Good luck when you look 35 at 25 yo.

who wins the fight between @the BULL and @ConfusedBolivian ????:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah because you're blast and cruising lol so the water Is still there. Good luck when you look 35 at 25 yo.
I still mog u you habe hollow supra orbitals and you just boneless af, Subhuman eye area
4163486 IMG 20240528 015114

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL