@thecel’s FINAL GOODBYE THREAD

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
fuck the forum and fuck the moderators

I felt like a female trapped in a male body since as far back as I can now remember. MtF-transitioning always was the plan. But when I became an avid Looksmax user, I’m in a position where I have to choose between being my true self or continuing to be accepted by the forum. I want to be included in blackpill communities because the blackpill is a major part of my life and one of my biggest passions. To do so, either I can keep living miserably in my male body or I can be transgender while LARPing on the forums as a wannabe Gigachad.

Option #2 doesn’t seem so bad, but a recent moderator action prompted me to reconsider. A purplefag (a.k.a mod) dished out a 10% warning on my account because I posted a video that consists of 2 transgender women talking to one another about transitioning and being trans. I’m already pissed off about how much transphobia, disrespect to trans people, and anti-LGBT sentiment are spewed in the forums (plus the rule that forbids postage of LGBT content); and that moderator punishment is the last straw. I’m leaving the forum, for a long time, if not for good.

This site is full of high-quality blackpill and looksmaxing knowledge. It’s such a shame that the people here find it hilarious to shit on people like me. I’d love to stay as a member here if it weren’t for the environment that’s disrespectful and unaccepting to trans people. Many blackpillers agree with the statement, “don’t give value to people who don’t respect you back”, so I made a difficult decision to stop contributing valuable looksmaxing knowledge to this site.

goodbye

inb4 “low-T” , “faggot” , “see you tomorrow”, “muh trannymax”

@Harold O'brien

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 17291 and 68 others
it was nice to know you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
GTFIH @Harold O'brien

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and PYT
you were the one who pioneered knowledge in canine fossae, maxillary protrusion, and more. Don't leave sensei :feelscry::Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yuya Moggershima, Mewton and 6 others
Become female and transcend all peniscels unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Don't do it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro and 23 others
@thecel you fucking racist bitch? Are you disgusted by blacks or something??? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, thecel, Mewton and 6 others
@thecel Stay, you're a high IQ user and a good person.

And I hope you want trannymaxx because you really feel like it and not because you want larp as lesbian to get pussy. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, PYT and thecel
@thecel Stay, you're a high IQ user and a good person.

And I hope you want trannymaxx because you really feel like it and not because you want larp as lesbian to get pussy. :feelsgood:

no difference between the 2

there’s only 1 dimension to life

the dimension is pussy quantity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and PYT
We can become sex buddies once you complete your transition... Just promise me you will wear some fishnets and some thongs for me baby

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, onnysk, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
Worst thread i ever read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro and 18 others
I'll miss you bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and thecel
I still don't have a single clue on what you've written in this thread but I think ur gonna become a transgender right?

Its been a while that I've spoken to you and I don't what the fuck is going on with u becoming a transgender

• +1
Reactions: PYT and thecel
I still don't have a single clue on what you've written in this thread but I think ur gonna become a transgender right?

Its been a while that I've spoken to you and I don't what the fuck is going on with u becoming a transgender
But in saying that I wish you the best, I still am subscribed to your YouTube channel

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PYT
i dont believe you

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
females aren't allowed

If transphobic blackpillers believe what they say they believe, they’d consider me a man. Cuz they think trans women are just men. If that’s the case and if I reveal my transgenderness on the site, I’d get banned for the reason of gay content and not for the reason of being female.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9670
I shall return when phemail
I felt like a female trapped in a male body since as far back as I can now remember. MtF-transitioning always was the plan.
You will never be a real woman.

You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs.

You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
If you were Chad it would not have come to this. Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Yuya Moggershima, Mewton and 1 other person
fuck the forum and fuck the moderators

I felt like a female trapped in a male body since as far back as I can now remember. MtF-transitioning always was the plan. But when I became an avid Looksmax user, I’m in a position where I have to choose between being my true self or continuing to be accepted by the forum. I want to be included in blackpill communities because the blackpill is a major part of my life and one of my biggest passions. To do so, either I can keep living miserably in my male body or I can be transgender while LARPing on the forums as a wannabe Gigachad.

Option #2 doesn’t seem so bad, but a recent moderator action prompted me to reconsider. A purplefag (a.k.a mod) dished out a 10% warning on my account because I posted a video that consists of 2 transgender women talking to one another about transitioning and being trans. I’m already pissed off about how much transphobia, disrespect to trans people, and anti-LGBT sentiment are spewed in the forums (plus the rule that forbids postage of LGBT content); and that moderator punishment is the last straw. I’m leaving the forum, for a long time, if not for good.

This site is full of high-quality blackpill and looksmaxing knowledge. It’s such a shame that the people here find it hilarious to shit on people like me. I’d love to stay as a member here if it weren’t for the environment that’s disrespectful and unaccepting to trans people. Many blackpillers agree with the statement, “don’t give value to people who don’t respect you back”, so I made a difficult decision to stop contributing valuable looksmaxing knowledge to this site.

goodbye

inb4 “low-T” , “faggot” , “see you tomorrow”, “muh trannymax”

@Harold O'brien
Wow I didn’t see this coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Chadeep, gamma and 2 others
If transphobic blackpillers believe what they say they believe, they’d consider me a man. Cuz they think trans women are just men. If that’s the case, I’d get banned for the reason of gay content if I reveal my transgenderness on the site.
there's already gay people on here you're allowed to be gay now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, thecel and PYT
Like literally this is the last thing I expected

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

:feelshaha: good thing I’m wide-pelvis narrow-shoulders framelet

:feelswhy: but my legs–torso length ratio is terribly low and unmistakably male

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Biiyo03, thecel and 2 others

but you aren’t allowed to post gay content

that’s ass because the only thing you’re allowed to say is “I’m gay lol” and anything more than that will get you warnings if the mods aren’t sleeping

he always posted about wanting to transition
I don’t know it’s kinda insane to me, literally was reminiscing on him asking if his hairline is receding on reddit

and how he’s so knowledgeable when it comes to ratios and shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and thecel
I don’t know it’s kinda insane to me, literally was reminiscing on him asking if his hairline is receding on reddit

maybe cause he has close set eyes and a long midface which looks bad on girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and PYT

tbh I think he's lying

I think he wants to transition cuz he cant be chad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Entschuldigung and PYT
but you aren’t allowed to post gay content

that’s ass because the only thing you’re allowed to say is “I’m gay lol” and anything more than that will get you warnings if the mods aren’t sleeping
There's already a big % of transexuals in this forum
20220111 061226

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 5 others
@OOGABOOGA and @CupOfCoffee aren't gay
It's a BROMANCE :woke::woke::woke:
Very different

@RealSurgerymax came out as homo

• I'm gay and until now have only said that on Lookism.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Entschuldigung
You will never be a real woman.

You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs.

You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
Brutal shit

• +1
Is this a troll post

• +1
you need to roid and high t samurai max before you decide this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, n0rthface, Mewton and 2 others
Looking good, hon.

• Love it
Goodbye sister :hnghn:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and mogstar

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Dont ever come back

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and n0rthface
This why this site is shit. It hates Ethnics, fully racist, misogynist, Trans, Gay hater site. Looksmax should be for everyone. Not just for Right wing religion loving mentalcels and incels.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164, thecel, Landorus and 1 other person
I saw it coming, I made a thread asking if you'd rather be a man or woman, @thecel replied he wanted to be a woman jfl

• Woah