Their is no such thing as “too tall”

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
“Muh Muh anything over 6 foot 4 is too tall” man shut the tucj up

The taller the better IF IF your not a lanklet, being 6’8 with godly proportions > being 6’4 with godly proportions. Cope all you want

• +1
Reactions: Aero, 6PSLcel, gigell and 8 others
Ur 5”8

• JFL
Reactions: shewantsme and lucifer6969
I just want to reach 6 foot bro that's it, is that much to ask?:(

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I just want to reach 6 foot bro that's it, is that much to ask?:(
6 foot is an ok height, it won’t falio you but it won’t halo you either

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis

The taller the better IF IF your not a lanklet, being 6’8 with godly proportions > being 6’4 with godly proportions. Cope all you want
People over 6’5 never have godly proportions brother

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Shoot for higher brother

Get double LL + wesr lifts and boom 6’3
If I wasn't broke I'd be the next salludon tbh, too bad, I hope puberty gonna save me at least🙏🏻

How old are u
15 rn, I posted a thread about my height already, some people predicted I'll end up at 6'0-6'5(around this range) but I don't believe that, I think I'll reach 5'11

My dad is 6'2.8( let's say 6'3)
my mom is 5'5

15 rn, I posted a thread about my height already, some people predicted I'll end up at 6'0-6'5(around this range) but I don't believe that, I think I'll reach 5'11

My dad is 6'2.8( let's say 6'3)
my mom is 5'5
Hop on hgh brother, I should’ve but it’s too late for me

Hop on hgh brother, I should’ve but it’s too late for me
hgh will only make me grow faster, if I don't take it I'll still reach my maximum height, it won't make me gain more inches unfortunately, or that's what I know ab it

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
hgh will only make me grow faster, if I don't take it I'll still reach my maximum height, it won't make me gain more inches unfortunately, or that's what I know ab it
Who told you that?:lul: No it will give you 2-3 inches of height but only if you get it on it ASAP

Do not wait like my dumbass did now my growth plates are almost closed anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
Who told you that?:lul: No it will give you 2-3 inches of height but only if you get it on it ASAP

idk if I'll get on it, I'm gonna keep the info in mind tho, I'm too broke to afford it, I'll prolly save up money for LL instead, much safer

• +1
idk if I'll get on it, I'm gonna keep the info in mind tho, I'm too broke to afford it, I'll prolly save up money for LL instead, much safer
Ask parents and see what they say and no LL isn’t safer then HGH

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Ask parents and see what they say and no LL isn’t safer then HGH
my parents will tell me "go kill yourself stupid fucking retarded cuck"

remember that you can't treat a normie/parent like you'd treat a .org member, it's like saying
"hey dad can I get on this substance because someone told me to and so I can become taller?" won't work

LL isn't safer alright, but it won't fuck with my body hormones tho

Some people's priorities aren't all about how other ppl view them

The difference in treatment from 6 4 to 6 8, would largely just be more staring and celebrity treatment...
But at the expense of not being able to function with stuff in day to day life made for average sized humans..
Which after a certain point (6ft-6ft4) matters significantly more..

And that's also assuming you'd want to have all eyes on you.
You lose your anonymity forever too

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Zenis and NZb6Air

hard disagree, being that much taller are more likely to sufffer from joint area which can be annoying and painful. theres more explanation about it but i wont go deep into it

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
7ft+ is too much unless you have the right proportions which is incredibly rare at thag height and up

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Zenis
Some people's priorities aren't all about how other ppl view them

The difference in treatment from 6 4 to 6 8, would largely just be more staring and celebrity treatment...
But at the expense of not being able to function with stuff in day to day life made for average sized humans..
Which after a certain point (6ft-6ft4) matters significantly more..

And that's also assuming you'd want to have all eyes on you.
You lose your anonymity forever too
So maybe for people like us who care way more about how people precive us the taller the better. But not for people who don’t care

• +1
Reactions: greycel
7ft+ is too much unless you have the right proportions which is incredibly rare at thag height and up
Ya I agree, but their is barley any 7 footers anyway and it’s usually a genatic mutation

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
water

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
So maybe for people like us who care way more about how people precive us the taller the better. But not for people who don’t care
Exactly
And also you don't know until you are

So you don't even realise to what extent something is a positive/negative (in this case net negative), until you reach it

Ask somebody very tall about their experiences with height.
Likely they'd list off a lot of bad stuff, and not even as a ploy to make you feel happy with being shorter (/make them appear humble).
They'd ideally be a few inches shorter than they currently are

And on the opposite end, very short guys would place a lot of priority into "being as tall as possible" because at the end of the day man..
People act on emotions rather than logic

I suggest you read this thread:

Exactly
And also you don't know until you are

So you don't even realise to what extent something is a positive/negative (in this case net negative), until you reach it

Ask somebody very tall about their experiences with height.
Likely they'd list off a lot of bad stuff, and not even as a ploy to make you feel happy with being shorter (/make them appear humble).
They'd ideally be a few inches shorter than they currently are

And on the opposite end, very short guys would place a lot of priority into "being as tall as possible" because at the end of the day man..
People act on emotions rather than logic

I suggest you read this thread:
people will always complain about what they have however, if a tall guy all of a suddenshrinks to being slightly shorter he will complain about being that height, while I get their is some life quality negatives people will always overestimate their issues and underestimate others.

To your “why do men chase extremes” it’s simple, because the mog never stops. Men chase extremes as subconsciously they know that women will always look for someone better and for no one to better they would need to be an extreme side of the thing to the point where it’s super rare or nearly impossible for someone to be better in that one specific aspect.

• Hmm...
To your “why do men chase extremes” it’s simple, because the mog never stops. Men chase extremes as subconsciously they know that women will always look for someone better and for no one to better they would need to be an extreme side of the thing to the point where it’s super rare or nearly impossible for someone to be better in that one specific aspect.
You're right but that's not the fundamental truth
Those that do, place an unnecessary precedence in a woman's opinion of them
Inb4, that's the point of life, and evolution..
We as humans, share the benefits of not being chained by nature.. we aren't barbaric like animals, at least since we are governed by the idea of society
We have the choice to not be, and for a better life quality in a world we have made for ourselves.. it isn't wise to place such a high priority on chasing extremes.. but in fact the very idea of chasing a better life quality

Ironic, we turn a blind eye on directly chasing a better life quality... to chase a metric, that will overall be subpar in ideality of life quality

people will always complain about what they have however, if a tall guy all of a suddenshrinks to being slightly shorter he will complain about being that height, while I get their is some life quality negatives people will always overestimate their issues and underestimate others.
That's because of change
People cope with unideal environments and force themselves to make it appear ideal
Over time this solidifies, and a sudden change in environment would be what we directly blame for anything going wrong in our life

E.g. a woman would still love her abusive partner, and even if the guy is hitting her in public and a man comes in between them to help her.. she will hit the man saying "this is none of your business"

She's scared of the idea of change. Because she's learnt to cope and make light of a situation that is in fact dark

Now if instead, you thought of a scenario where the man never shrunk, but there were two timelines. One where he lived 6ft 8 and another 6ft 3.
On  average, he would have a FAR better life quality being the latter.

Last edited:
  • +1
The fact that a good amount of super tall dudes tend to be pro athletes is enough to show the muh too tall claim Is cope. Lol is 7’4 wEmby too tall but I for sure would not have an issue with that height if I had that level of athleticism

• +1
Ita a logarithmic curve nigga, if you assume frame + proportions wont be hindered (they will, eventually)

holy fuck you on some 2021 psl shit ngl

The fact that a good amount of super tall dudes tend to be pro athletes is enough to show the muh too tall claim Is cope. Lol is 7’4 wEmby too tall but I for sure would not have an issue with that height if I had that level of athleticism
Ofc you would have issues nigga, its basic biology.

Wemby is a great player and its impressive what he does at 7'4, but lets not pretend that mfer doesnt look insanely lanky and borderline uncanny body wise

Ofc you would have issues nigga, its basic biology.
Plenty of 7 footers in the nba without much issue. Maybe past 7’1/7’2 you genuinely are unable to function but some dudes like Wemby are a clear exception.
Wemby is a great player and its impressive what he does at 7'4, but lets not pretend that mfer doesnt look insanely lanky and borderline uncanny body wise
It doesn’t matter though he’s an athlete + status maxxed. Being super tall like last 6’7+ is only a falio if you aren’t rich or athletic + unbalanced. But past 6’3 you should’ve already been athlete maxxing anyways

• +1
It spikes up like everything in life at extreme
Because of human intervention to showcase a rarity

E.g. looks
Terrachad/ PSL Icon will be forced into the spotlight, no matter what

It exists for everything

It's also why High HTN - Low Chadlite is best life quality and it slowly dips after that (still higher than the first half of the bell curve), but at around High Chad+ it would go up slightly and spike, because on average (considering every human's opinion), the life quality for being a professional model or an actor (which is very very high at that ranking), will have a significant increase... due to the average of all humans, and the priority this average will have in benefits of having their ego stroked - everyone looking at them --> fame; money; etc

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
We as humans, share the benefits of not being chained by nature.. we aren't barbaric like animals, at least since we are governed by the idea of society
We have the choice to not be, and for a better life quality in a world we have made for ourselves.. it isn't wise to place such a high priority on chasing extremes.. but in fact the very idea of chasing a better life quality

That's because of change
People cope with unideal environments and force themselves to make it appear ideal
Over time this solidifies, and a sudden change in environment would be what we directly blame for anything going wrong in our life

E.g. a woman would still love her abusive partner, and even if the guy is hitting her in public and a man comes in between them to help her.. she will hit the man saying "this is none of your business"

She's scared of the idea of change. Because she's learnt to cope and make light of a situation that is in fact dark

Now if instead, you thought of a scenario where the man never shrunk, but there were two timelines. One where he lived 6ft 8 and another 6ft 3.
I’ll read and respond to this later, in a middle of a game rn

• JFL
It spikes up like everything in life at extreme
Because of human intervention to showcase a rarity

E.g. looks
Terrachad/ PSL Icon will be forced into the spotlight, no matter what

It exists for everything

It's also why High HTN - Low Chadlite is best life quality and it slowly dips after that (still higher than the first half of the bell curve), but at around High Chad+ it would go up slightly and spike, because on average (considering every human's opinion), the life quality for being a professional model or an actor (which is very very high at that ranking), will have a significant increase... due to the average of all humans, and the priority this average will have in benefits of having their ego stroked - everyone looking at them --> fame; money; etc
True when you look at certain extremes you have to want the entire package I’d say. Bring 7’0+ without any other attributes for things like sports & just being a regular turbo tall dude is essentially useless.

• +1
True when you look at certain extremes you have to want the entire package I’d say. Bring 7’0+ without any other attributes for things like sports & just being a regular turbo tall dude is essentially useless.
Yeah exactly and it's also important to note that yk when I mentioned if we averaged everyone's opinion

The opinion is all based on what they prioritise in life
But the more extreme you get, the more extreme the need for it essentially becomes

So there will be a lot of variance. Whilst the average is still a spike up at the extreme end (e.g 6ft8+ or High Chad+).. the average has been done of ppl on two polar opposites

Those who hate it a lot, and those who really want to be it a lot

Both due to humans being controlled by their emotions for the priorities

• +1
Most of hunks slayers and badboys are 175-185 cm.
The idea of a "6'4/194cm Chad" is some fantasy that only exists on PSL forums.
At that height growth hormone will mess up your facial ratios.
Also 6'4 and more is impractical in everyday life.
That's how I know nobody here is of that height and that they are all larping, no sane person who is 6'4 barefoot measured by a doctor (like me when I was in the military) would say that this height is ideal for living a life.

Hgh will give you problems as humans are already vaccinated and more Jew poison big pharma will make you worse

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Plenty of 7 footers in the nba without much issue. Maybe past 7’1/7’2 you genuinely are unable to function but some dudes like Wemby are a clear exception.

It doesn’t matter though he’s an athlete + status maxxed. Being super tall like last 6’7+ is only a falio if you aren’t rich or athletic + unbalanced. But past 6’3 you should’ve already been athlete maxxing anyways
6'3+ is not enough to guarantee any nigga to become a pro athelete lol

And I didnt say wemby wasnt able to function. The point is that its obv diminishing returns to be 7'4 lol. The change in attractiveness is basically 0 and might even be negative in some circumstances compared to a legit tall height like 6'4 barefoot.

6'3+ is not enough to guarantee any nigga to become a pro athelete lol
Water I’m talking about casually in hs
And I didnt say wemby wasnt able to function. The point is that its obv diminishing returns to be 7'4 lol. The change in attractiveness is basically 0 and might even be negative in some circumstances compared to a legit tall height like 6'4 barefoot.
Refer to the my other post. Being 7’4 by itself is useless obviously but being 7’4 with the other benefits a very athletic 7’4 person has is ideal. Obviously if I had to pick between a standard 6’4 person and 7’0 by averages I’d pick 6’4.

Water I’m talking about casually in hs

Refer to the my other post. Being 7’4 by itself is useless obviously but being 7’4 with the other benefits a very athletic 7’4 person has is ideal. Obviously if I had to pick between a standard 6’4 person and 7’0 by averages I’d pick 6’4.
I wouldnt say its ideal to be 7'4 + athletic + status halo tbh. Dwayne Wade didn't have a lower smv than wemby, and facially hes not even a mogger lol

• Hmm...
so theoretically being as tall as a skyscraper if u have good proportions is ideal?

only autists think more is better for everything height isn’t like money.

there are girls that will fuck u at giant tier but every inch above the ideal for broad appeal loses u some

Ironic, we turn a blind eye on directly chasing a better life quality... to chase a metric, that will overall be subpar in ideality of life quality

That's because of change

I think all men do that, cause I geniunally think if women didn’t exisit nothing would have ever been created by men. Think about it, most times men do stuff it’s for women, men created things to impress women, men go to the gym to try and attarct women, men get momey so they can betabux for women etc etc. yes I do agree that chasing extremes isn’t ideal as you will always be sad in life, you will never be happy because in the end most likely you will never get that extreme and even if you do, you would want to be more extreme.

It depends on who he is, if he is one of us you know that crave validation and attention, want to mog as much as possible then he would prefer the 6’8 life. If he was just some guy he would Defenitly choose the 6’3 life, but this post was specifically towards those on this forum, these abused dogs

• +1
fr tho 9'10" is ideal tbh ngl

theres a nigger at my school hes 6'8 and is COMPLETELY deformed and morbidly obese, he has proper deformations even the best surgeons couldnt fix but girls still talk to him

wish i was 6'7

I can't escape the height pill

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
ideal height is like 6'6

tall enough to stand out among any crowd but you don't have to duck under 200cm doors

taller than this also doesnt make you more attractive to women, and it can make you less attractive