@Thelookinyoureyes 7.5 incher played with my emotions

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
so this dude says hes a khhv trucel loner/girls only like him for sex. then he has the gall to say the asian massage parlor girl refused to take his 7.5 inch dick and said "no no too big too big" tf bro. and now im over here with my 6.5 that my girl calls big just like:feelsbadman::feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, truthhurts, greycel and 1 other person
6.5 its over

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
whats ur girth

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
so this dude says hes a khhv trucel loner/girls only like him for sex. then he has the gall to say the asian massage parlor girl refused to take his 7.5 inch dick and said "no no too big too big" tf bro. and now im over here with my 6.5 that my girl calls big just like:feelsbadman::feelscry:
Life truly is a struggle when you dickmog that dicklet 7.5, because (on average) somebody with 6.5 inches would have access to the most positions and angles...
I am genuinely pissed I got a 7 incher

I know this is a larp thread and all, but if there was a way for us to swap dicks, I'd do it in an instant

I'm keeping my colour tho, cracker

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and sportsmogger
Life truly is a struggle when you dickmog that dicklet 7.5, because (on average) somebody with 6.5 inches would have access to the most positions and angles...
I am genuinely pissed I got a 7 incher

I know this is a larp thread and all, but if there was a way for us to swap dicks, I'd do it in an instant

I'm keeping my colour tho, cracker
its not even a larp thread bro. also my dick can barely hit any positions and angles due to it being small. so you dont really know what im talking about do you

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and rape
its not even a larp thread bro. also my dick can barely hit any positions and angles due to it being small. so you dont really know what im talking about do you
What sort of used and abused 50 yr old milfs are you fucking

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I'm 6.2 x 4.5

I don't want to hear it. You don't know what it means to really suffer. You've only had a taste of insecurity, that's the only thing I've ever tasted in my entire life. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and BeanletMogger
6.5 is genuinely small. Look it up, sir.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Aero