@thenewhebbie doxxed

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Aero, rand anon and 5 others
i dont understand what im seeing. is this a gooning setup?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, jacky hanma, Manletmachine and 1 other person
i dont understand what im seeing. is this a gooning setup?
It's israeli hasbara on action

They finance the careers of students in exchange for defending them online. Every week there are news coming from israeli newspapers on how the goverment spent x amount of millions on these divisions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, IAMNOTANINCEL, 209owais and 1 other person
Mossads top operations In action

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and MaghrebGator
Mossads top operations In action
That operations room looks more serious and prepared to defend them than the one they had in Gaza the morning of October 7th

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
That operations room looks more serious and prepared to defend them than the one they had in Gaza the morning of October 7th
They got decimated by the Al qassam brigades so they gotta focus all their Jewish funds into psyops jfl

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It's israeli hasbara on action

They finance the careers of students in exchange for defending them online. Every week there are news coming from israeli newspapers on how the goverment spent x amount of millions on these divisions.
Pol talks about this alot

Yeah israel sucks at pr . But the best pr for israel is people like you

their best pr is zionist evangelical protestants and almost the entire world except for Iran
People are saying israel is commiting genocide and apartheid thats extremely bad pr.

People are saying israel is commiting genocide and apartheid thats extremely bad pr.
True, but they have the overwhelming majority of powerful countries and people under their thumb

True, but they have the overwhelming majority of powerful countries and people under their thumb
No tjeu don't most of Europe despise them . Big part of usa population dislikes israel and usa isn't happy israel taking terroity.

No tjeu don't most of Europe despise them . Big part of usa population dislikes israel and usa isn't happy israel taking terroity.
The populous hates em but their rulers definitely dont

Tje populus matters alot thats you need propoganda
Thats also tru but theres always some mfs who have a brain eating amoeba inside them who bootlick the "chosen people" no matter what

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Let's be honest, Hamas and the whole GAZA war, including OCT 7 attacks, are fake controlled opposition meant to divide the whole world, specifically the USA, to push an agenda.

Let's be honest, Hamas and the whole GAZA war, including OCT 7 attacks, are fake controlled opposition meant to divide the whole world, specifically the USA, to push an agenda.
Tbh I feel that theres way to much genuine hatred between both sides for it to be fake

Its nothing close to a made up opposition or false flag but i wont delve into it because i dont want to say something that may be illegal, because apparently you cant speak about the palestinian resistance without being prosecuted

Tbh I feel that theres way to much genuine hatred between both sides for it to be fake
Its nothing close to a made up opposition or false flag but i wont delve into it because i dont want to say something that may be illegal, because apparently you cant speak about the palestinian resistance without being prosecuted
Everything about that war is literally controlled opposition.
just read this thread and everything I said there;

You dont get proscuted stop bullshitting

You dont get proscuted stop bullshitting
"I got him i got him come on say something about the green bandana guys please do it please i can't go back to putting tickets on that parking lot this can save my career"

Gettyimages 1171266229 1024x1024

• +1
Reactions: 209owais
Everything about that war is literally controlled opposition.
just read this thread and everything I said there;
Yh whatever Shlomo