[THEOREM] Dut/Fin fearmongering was done by gaslighters to reduce competition

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
I was deadly afraid from using 5ARI (fin/dut) because of the said sides especially it making you low iq than a chimpanzee from sewers of mumbai (looking at u @AbandonShip)

but i had a disillusionment and started using the said drugs and literally had 0 sides and wondered if the proponents of anti-fin collaboration had ulterior motives to reduce competition and make fellowcels bald by promoting it had [[[sides]]]

thoughts?

Pride Bouncing GIF by Ashanti Fortson

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
I was deadly afraid from using 5ARI (fin/dut) because of the said sides especially it making you low iq than a chimpanzee from sewers of mumbai (looking at u @AbandonShip)

but i had a disillusionment and started using the said drugs and literally had 0 sides and wondered if the proponents of anti-fin collaboration had ulterior motives to reduce competition and make fellowcels bald by promoting it had [[[sides]]]

thoughts?

Pride Bouncing GIF by Ashanti Fortson
I was fell for that scam too, i am using dut around 3 months sides i get stopped hairloss, thicking hair, some regrowth, less greasy skin due to inhibited type 2 ar5 increased libido and less depression. Dut is not a anti ar5 it's an anti inceldom drug imo.

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I used fin for almost 4 yrs now kekw

I was fell for that scam too, i am using dut around 3 months sides i get stopped hairloss, thicking hair, some regrowth, less greasy skin due to inhibited type 2 ar5 increased libido and less depression. Dut is not a anti ar5 it's an anti inceldom drug imo.
are u turksel

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
i dont care what the side effects are - they cannot be as bad as balding

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and balding17yomanletcel