Theoretical question about the future daughters of .org users

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Some of us may actually be lucky to have a wife after all the looksmaxing, and maybe even have children in the future.

If you'll have a son, of course you would help him to be the best looking he can, guiding him through the path of life, with the goal of him being a true slayer.

But what if you have a daughter? In the first 10 years she will be a cute little girl, but after she would turn inevitably into a feminist foid who thinks her looksmatch is tyler maher.

In this case, would you help her to look her best, teach her the looksmaxxes (inject estrogen or idk) for women, and basically helping your little girl get fucked like a slut by BBCs in the future? Or would you fake the bluepill mentality in hopes of her not becoming a whore?

Or even go that far to inject test from a young age so she will become all hairy and grow a beard, making sure no one will fuck her, so she can be your innocent little girl forever?

This is a tricky question cause I would want my daughter to be happy, but foids are only happy if they are good looking.
Could I go to sleep at night knowing she's slurping up tyrone's cum, and I "helped her" in the past to do that? Hard ass question ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, boss8055, normie_joe and 7 others
well my daughter actually would be able to marry tyler maher.

I'll teach her to use tretinoin and suncream instead of fakeup.

I'd teach her about how many men will just pump and dump, so to be careful.

I'll make sure she gets proper social skills because autism is genetic so she could inherit my autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, Shkreliii and 5 others
I'll take her virginity. No man will touch her before me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, boss8055, greywind and 6 others
Although i missed out on looksmaxxing through puberty, at least my son will be able to with my help. Looksmaxxing from birth is the only way to reach max potential

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person

I'll make sure she gets proper social skills because autism is genetic so she could inherit my autism
maher is stacy only, and if you're here you're not gonna have stacy offsprings sorry to break it for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, boss8055, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
But what if you have a daughter? In the first 10 years she will be a cute little girl, but after she would turn inevitably into a feminist foid who thinks her looksmatch is tyler maher.
Marry her off to one of my cousins or good friends when she turns 14

This would prevent the aforementioned horrors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055 and silencio
Although i missed out on looksmaxxing through puberty, at least my son will be able to with my help. Looksmaxxing from birth is the only way to reach max potential
Read the whole thing it's about daighters

Some of us may actually be lucky to have a wife after all the looksmaxing, and maybe even have children in the future.

If you'll have a son, of course you would help him to be the best looking he can, guiding him through the path of life, with the goal of him being a true slayer.

In this case, would you help her to look her best, teach her the looksmaxxes (inject estrogen or idk) for women, and basically helping your little girl get fucked like a slut by BBCs in the future? Or would you fake the bluepill mentality in hopes of her not becoming a whore?

Or even go that far to inject test from a young age so she will become all hairy and grow a beard, making sure no one will fuck her, so she can be your innocent little girl forever?

This is a tricky question cause I would want my daughter to be happy, but foids are only happy if they are good looking.
Could I go to sleep at night knowing she's slurping up tyrone's cum, and I "helped her" in the past to do that? Hard ass question ngl
Just teach her to become a descent human being with a good husband and not a slut before marriage. Why make it so hard?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, boss8055, greywind and 4 others
Read the whole thing it's about daighters
If i have a daughter ill fuck her if shes stacy but ill abandon her if shes not

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Just teach her to become a descent human being with a good husband and not a slut before marriage. Why make it so hard?
If you live in a western country this is pretty hard. She will have bad role models all around, and she's gonna rebel all her youth. Women are designated to be sluts and if that instinct is not repressed from youth like in some religions, they might wait until marriage, but then she will do something she couldn't do all her youth: being a real slut.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and boss8055
abortion or move to Afghanistan

Where I live foids aren't this degenerate, nor is our culture

If you live in a western country this is pretty hard. She will have bad role models all around, and she's gonna rebel all her youth. Women are designated to be sluts and if that instinct is not repressed from youth like in some religions, they might wait until marriage, but then she will do something she couldn't do all her youth: being a real slut.
All praise is for god for making me a Muslim.

• +1
All praise is for god for making me a Muslim.
As a man I would rather not be muslim, I don't want to wait until marriage. Being muslim is only good if you have a daughter as a man.

(disclaimer: I didn't take religion and other things into account when writing that, I do not wish to argue about religion with you, I only wrote the statement in a marriage perspective, so don't be mad)

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and emeraldglass
If you have a daughter your best bet is to let her embrace her inner slut, and take pride in her body count.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Heinrich Schmidt, yen and 1 other person
i’ll teach her to chase athletes and get impregnated by one so i can have athlete grandchildren

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Esteban1997 and silencio

autism pretty much has no effect on womens genetic fitness (likelihood of propagating genes) but for men it's one of the worst fitness penalties that exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Imretarded?
autism pretty much has no effect on womens genetic fitness (likelihood of propagating genes) but for men it's one of the worst fitness penalties that exist.
my older sister is incel because of autism. Im always hearing her complain about noises. Half my family has it.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If you have a daughter your best bet is to let her embrace her inner slut.
How to cuck yourself 101

my older sister is incel because of autism. Im always hearing her complain about noises. Half my family has it.
femcel = can't get chad to pump and dump her lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Imretarded?
i’ll teach her to chase athletes and get impregnated by one so i can have athlete grandchildren
Long term investment... interesting

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Ricky212
Just **** her yourself.
:chad::chad::chad:

If you are more disgusted about the thought of having her yourself then about the thought of other men having her then you are cuck.
Disclamer: this is after she is 16 or so, and you need to have her consent ok, even tho she is your daughter she don't own you anything Sweeetie :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Damn these faggot mods.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, reek and silencio
Just **** her yourself.
:chad::chad::chad:

If you are more disgusted about the thought of having her yourself then about the thought of other men having her then you are cuck.
Disclamer: this is after she is 16 or so, and you need to have her consent ok, even tho she is your daughter she don't own you anything Sweeetie :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Damn these faggot mods.
Bro what the fuck. Are you for real?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and theonewhocantascend
Bro what the fuck. Are you for real?
So you would rather have her fcked by other men?
Cuckhold.

Disclamer to sjw mods: I DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER, I WOULD NEVER HAVE ONE, I WOULD TELL THE WOMAN IN QUESTION TO ABORT ANY FEMALE CHILDREN BECAUSE HAVING A DAUGHTER IS CUCKED, IM NOT CONDONING CHILD ABUSE ok? :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
if i have a daughter, her pussy is off limits until she's 30, and when she has sex i will be watching to make sure nothing degenerate happens

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
So you would rather have her fcked by other men?
Cuckhold.

Disclamer to sjw mods: I DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER, I WOULD NEVER HAVE ONE, I WOULD TELL THE WOMAN IN QUESTION TO ABORT ANY FEMALE CHILDREN BECAUSE HAVING A DAUGHTER IS CUCKED, IM NOT CONDONING CHILD ABUSE ok? :soy::soy:
I would rather make her as normal as possible, make her have sex at like 18 and then pray for her to not become a cumslut.

My problem is that why would you fuck her like that shit is incest. Nothing good has ever came from incest, just like the whole habsburg dynasty.

if i have a daughter, her pussy is off limits until she's 30, and when she has sex i will be watching to make sure nothing degenerate happens
She would geomaxx to jamaica at 30 and get gangraped by BBC monkeys as revenge on you.

Mfker would consider himself "lucky" to have a wife :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
I would rather make her as normal as possible, make her have sex at like 18 and then pray for her to not become a cumslut.

My problem is that why would you fuck her like that shit is incest. Nothing good has ever came from incest, just like the whole habsburg dynasty.
The only reason woman are grossed by incest is because they have subhuman father's and brothers tbh.
If they are related to a Chad, they will be hot for him.

The only really bad thing about incest is if you actually create offspring.
There is no difference between your daughter being a cumslut and being a slut to one man only, as in both cenarios you created and took care of her for +18 just so some other nigger, which is basically YOUR BULL, could enjoy her holes.
:feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
As a man I would rather not be muslim, I don't want to wait until marriage. Being muslim is only good if you have a daughter as a man.

(disclaimer: I didn't take religion and other things into account when writing that, I do not wish to argue about religion with you, I only wrote the statement in a marriage perspective, so don't be mad)
No worries, bro. Everyone has their own beliefs, and I won't be mad about that.

• +1
Imprison her, raise her in a basement in complete solitude. When she comes of birthing age I’ll find a chad sperm donor to impregnate her. And then I’ll endlessly do it until I have around 8-9 grandchildren (at that point the eldest would be around 11-12 so perfect time to stop). For my granddaughters I’ll raise them to chad hunt, and for my grandsons I’ll nurture them during puberty so they may reach their genetic potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and silencio
Imprison her, raise her in a basement in complete solitude. When she comes of birthing age I’ll find a chad sperm donor to impregnate her. And then I’ll endlessly do it until I have around 8-9 grandchildren (at that point the eldest would be around 11-12 so perfect time to stop). For my granddaughters I’ll raise them to chad hunt, and for my grandsons I’ll nurture them during puberty so they may reach their genetic potential.
Best answer so far tbh. After you're done with all of this, then reply to dms boyo!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Stupid question anyone with a brain knows they should not be reproducing. Not having kids should be water for .org autists, there is 0% chance in spreading my god awful genes

• +1

This is cute tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and silencio

Look at Robin William's daughter and how close they were.

Remember your daughter is 50% you and will inherit your qualities.

• +1
As long as my son in law isn't a pajeet I'll be content

I mean I’m moving to a arctic mountains with a group of people so I do t have to worry about the second part, but the first, no looksmaxxng for women is counterproductive all the products used for that have tons of EDCs

Convince her to become a lesbian

• +1
  • JFL
Stupid question anyone with a brain knows they should not be reproducing. Not having kids should be water for .org autists, there is 0% chance in spreading my god awful genes
Not everyone here is a subhuman

• +1
Bro I’m Indian myself , istg only 2 out of 10 girls are virgin at 16years of age in my city
That explains why there is 1B of yall

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Why should i get mad if my daughter has a boyfriend, that is the whole point of having a child; to get grandchildren. As long as she isn't a hoe and her boyfriend is white it is great

Last edited:
  • JFL
Why should i get mad if my daughter has a boyfriend, that is the whole point of having a child; to get grandchildren. As long as she isn't a hoe and her boyfriend isn't black it is great
If she's gl she is going to be a whore cumslut, probably for bbc. Jfl at thinking thiss

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and LegitUser