Theories on the singularity of a black hole?

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor
What do you think happens at this extreme region of space time
It is kind of cool that everything becomes into one- irrespective of what it was or is

My theory is that it’s the portal to heaven.
@DelonLover1999

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Bushman, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others
The only black hole I want

Attachments

• IMG_2805.MOV
    8.9 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, ascension, exo and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 31562
It is kind of cool that everything becomes into one- irrespective of what it was or is

@DelonLover1999
well if you could somehow not burn up at the event horizon due to hawking radiation and somehow survive the insane gravitational force inside of it. Perhaps you get transported to some random point in space, like a wormhole. that would be neat.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@BrendioEEE thoughts breh ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime, Bushman and 3 others
Explain how, retard
What do you mean explain how? Have you ever been to space? Have you ever seen a black hole?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LampPostPrime
Neither space nor black holes are real unfortunately.

Figured you were gonna say that based on what you were alluding to about the Flat earth stuff.

Would be great if you can elaborate a bit for us if you got time :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ReadBooksEveryday
well if you could somehow not burn up at the event horizon due to hawking radiation and somehow survive the insane gravitational force inside of it. Perhaps you get transported to some random point in space, like a wormhole. that would be neat.
You could enter a super massive black hole’s event horizon without spaghettification

Random point in space does make sense. It could be another universe. Although my thought is that the black hole itself is extreme on the space time dimension but still follows the laws of physics of the subsequent dimensions (whatever those laws are, we cannot see or perceive beyond the 4 dimensions)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
Do you're saying the Planets, Our Moon, and the ISS for example are not true.
These are things you can look with your own two eyeballs
They are firmaments obviously. Blocked by a barrier of water
Episode 7 Mma GIF by UFC

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
appreciate the tag

i haven’t thought about it much, but your theory seems interesting

only problem is that in our current understanding of physics no one could survive even coming closing to the center. so if it is a physical portal to heaven, it’s probably useless, which makes me think it’s something else

maybe there are hidden universes, or realities, inside of a black hole, which are fundamentally unaccessible to us

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Figured you were gonna say that based on what you were alluding to about the Flat earth stuff.

Would be great if you can elaborate a bit for us if you got time :Comfy:
If space is real, considering the concept originates from Lucifer, it would be from knowledge outside of The Earth, The Sky and Lights we see in the sky are merely the physical border between us and heaven, now whatever is outside of The Earth, and Heaven, there may be something akin to Space perhaps, which is where Lucifer got the concept from maybe, but we sure as hell can't go to it, since we're in an enclosed system, on something far more grander and larger than Earth, now is that outer world part of some supermassive planet in REAL space? Perhaps, but it is likely an entirely different system altogether.

There likely are "Alien" and other human civilizations past Antarctica and The Supermassive Ocean our Earth was built on, known as "The Deep" and Ocean larger and deeper than the entirety of Earth itself, and we are resting upon it.
1a34cd7a1d71244bb9555644edf00521

There are even ancient testimony and accounts of advanced demonic cities and continents out beyond Antarctica, but currently the Fallen Angels (Advanced rogue beings) are trapped inside this realm of existence with us, as God The Father Prepares for a PHYSICAL War Against Lucifer and his Army directly on Earth, as to prevent these rogue artificial intelligences from taking over Heaven or The Grand World outside of Earth.

Trying to Leave Earth to another continent to try and find some Cat Girl or Elf Pussy is almost impossible because of current circumstances, but it may be worth trying to do so.

If Space DOES exist the only way you're gonna find out is by escaping Earth into the outer realms of existence outside of it

Many such cases as usual, it should be your goal in life to reach the physical entrance of heaven before you die (The Entrance is at The North Pole)

Or try and ESCAPE THE EARTH, by heading due south in any direction, none of us are of this world

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Yliaster
Do you're saying the Planets, Our Moon, and the ISS for example are not true.
These are things you can look with your own two eyeballs
Lights in the sky placed there by an advanced civilization to guide us with navigation, seasons, being able to tell time, etc, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and ReadBooksEveryday

@DelonLover1999

Last time I was in a black hole it was warm, wet and a bit on the looser side.

I can agree that is indeed a portal to heaven.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ReadBooksEveryday
You go back in time, Roger Penrose was my neighbour and discovered them.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, DelonLover1999 and ReadBooksEveryday
Lights in the sky placed there by an advanced civilization guide us with navigation, seasons, being able to tell time, etc, nothing more, nothing less.
Why do the advanced civilization allow subhuman incels to be the weatherman on local station?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Why do the advanced civilization allow subhuman incels to be the weatherman on local station?
Earth is currently run by a rogue artificial demonic entity known as Lucifer, he is a physical immortal artificial creation that can be killed, but he is The King of This World, he has a slave class of people who do most of the dirty work, known as Ashkenazi Jews, certain pure bloodlines obviously have much more power and direct contact with Lucifer.

It was not God or the Advanced civilizations intention of allowing Lucifer to fuck us over or fuck over our species, it's just as you can imagine, a powerful superweapon artificial intelligence with extreme knowledge and advanced technology and weaponry going rogue is quite a threat, and has taken several thousands of years to counter even as an immortal race themselves with a lot of weaponry and knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
god damn this was a good thread with pure curiosity until it got contaminated with schizo retardation

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RAMU KAKA, Sub0 and 2 others
Earth is currently run by a rogue artificial demonic entity known as Lucifer, he is a physical immortal artificial creation that can be killed, but he is The King of This World, he has a slave class of people who do most of the dirty work, known as Ashkenazi Jews, certain pure bloodlines obviously have much more power and direct contact with Lucifer.

It was not God or the Advanced civilizations intention of allowing Lucifer to fuck us over or fuck over our species, it's just as you can imagine, a powerful superweapon artificial intelligence with extreme knowledge and advanced technology and weaponry going rogue is quite a threat.
You will kneel before your Jewish masters you fat incel retard
How dare you insult your superiors like that

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bushman and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime and buckchadley31

@DelonLover1999
Heaven

Edit: I legit didn't see you wrote that.

• Love it
god damn this was a good thread with pure curiosity until it got contaminated with schizo retardation
But you're too dumb to understand it
No offense @ReadBooksEveryday i myself won't have understood godels work, it took me 3 years of college physics and pure math courses to even understand somewhat. And there is Quantum mechanics which no one gets, even the great slayer of caltech, feynman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and ReadBooksEveryday
gravitational singularity is a BS fudge factor Physicists came up with to balance the math on their pet Theory of everything. It does not actually exist.

• +1
Nothing can enter or exit the event horizon, even information. We will never know. Its prob just a really dense object like a super neutron star tbh.

• +1
Black Holes are most likely Portals to Hell.

Hawking Radiation is the energy emitted when Damned Souls are cast into the Pit

Even though I failed General Relativity after staying up 36 hours on a Speed Binge and flunking the final exam, I am confident in this theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and ReadBooksEveryday
Damn, I get Sad when I see shit about physics and space.

Reminds me of my failed Passion.

• So Sad
3111434 20221010 235449

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, ReadBooksEveryday and RecessedChinCel
gravitational singularity is a BS fudge factor Physicists came up with to balance the math on their pet Theory of everything. It does not actually exist.
You're somewhat on spot, And Edward witten spent all his life on string theory which never really predicts any thing testable in the universe.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and OldRooster
Aliens are real

This is very compelling and I agree with you. Singularity is usually a constant when the equation does not completely add up so they underlie the assumption of an infinite dense particle attribtion to get the result they want

Its kind of a crime that physicists can even get away with this. This 'singularity' can even apply to the tip point of a water droplet - or even a 1/x asymptote- it leads to a singularity of zero

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
You're somewhat on spot, And Edward witten spent all his life on string theory which never really predicts any thing testable in the universe.
Is string theory meant to unite quantum mechanics and general relativity into one theory?

@DelonLover1999

black holes contain a universe, our universe is contained inside a black hole in another universe somewhere

• +1
Black Holes are most likely Portals to Hell.

Hawking Radiation is the energy emitted when Damned Souls are cast into the Pit

Even though I failed General Relativity after staying up 36 hours on a Speed Binge and flunking the final exam, I am confident in this theory.
Is Hawking radiation even real

I forgot the experiments they did to 'prove' it but it realistically does not make sense how blackholes can 'emit' when nothing escapes. It works with the current models(that are also incomplete in other areas) - so isnt it more of a confirmation bias.

• Woah
Reactions: Bushman and LowTrust
wojak-dark-hole.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and ReadBooksEveryday
Is Hawking radiation even real

I forgot the experiments they did to 'prove' it but it realistically does not make sense how blackholes can 'emit' when nothing escapes. It works with the current models(that are also incomplete in other areas) - so isnt it more of a confirmation bias.
To be completely honest, I really need to review my astrophysics.
I don’t think I can answer this question currently.
We covered Black Holes in my GR class, but I was ill most of the semester. Barely learned or retained any of the information.