Theory about Braces Elastics and maxilla recession.

tooLOW

tooLOW

Ropemaxxing soon
So people are divided into two groups when it comes to braces and elastics

Group one says: it destroys your maxilla and gives you a flat face.

Second group says: it doesn't change facial structure that much or only improves it

My theory is the people that got their maxilla destroyed are the people that got extractions,
because when you have all your teeth there is no place for your bones to recess into but when have extractions you literally created
hollow bones to get reabsorbed.

High iq users needed!
Does this shit make sense?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
It literally eats away at your maxilla

JFL if you thought kike dentistry actually was beneficially to you in the long run.

Source- Person currently wearing braces

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

JFL if you thought kike dentistry actually was beneficially to you in the long run.

Does the jaw get restored after getting damaged like this? I'm also wearing braces, and I'm really stressed now.

I mean does your go back tho?

jfl it varies case to case. with a class 2 malocclusion for instance, you'll look like a retarded primate if you dont get extractions.

if you have a minor overjet or something, and your maxilla already lacks forward growth then yeah dont get extractions it will likely fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Does the jaw get restored after getting damaged like this? I'm also wearing braces, and I'm really stressed now.
Idk just eat massive amounts of k2 foods to regain normal bone density that would have caused your teeth to be straight in the first place.

What you actually thought satanic jew doctors would actually improve your health?

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and LiteralCaucasian
Idk just eat massive amounts of k2 foods to regain normal bone density that would have caused your teeth to be straight in the first place.
I regularly consume my calcium so I think I'll be fine.
What you actually thought satanic jew doctors would actually improve your health?
Good thing my doctor is a person whom I know isn't Jewish then.

I regularly consume my calcium so I think I'll be fine.

Good thing my doctor is a person whom I know isn't Jewish then.
You must be a retarded dip fk goyim. Even after 9k posts you still posting dumb shit like this. Your goyslop you consume doesnt contain enough k2. I don't know why you just posted about consuming enough calcium nigger when its a k2 problem.

Doesn't matter if your doctors isn't "Jewish", their still shabbos goyim cattle who follow what their masters call science (satanism)

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and LiteralCaucasian
You must be a retarded dip fk goyim. Even after 9k posts you still posting dumb shit like this. Your goyslop you consume doesnt contain enough k2. I don't know why you just posted about consuming enough calcium nigger when its a k2 problem.
Nigger, I have 7 thousand posts saved from /pol/ alone, do you have any idea what kind of person I am?!
Doesn't matter if your doctors isn't "Jewish", their still shabbos goyim cattle who follow what their masters call science (satanism)
I know who is doing the job to me. I know for a fact that he's legit.

Nigger, I have 7 thousand posts saved from /pol/ alone, do you have any idea what kind of person I am?!

I know who is doing the job to me. I know for a fact that he's legit.
A dip shit who really just said he consumes enough "calcium" and thinks he's okie dokie

You probably got vaxxed too by the sounds of it :lul:

i’m getting extractions for bimax son

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
A dip shit who really just said he consumes enough "calcium" and thinks he's okie dokie
Well, tell me, O educated one, what should I do?

You probably got vaxxed too by the sounds of it :lul:
Answer me faggot

i’m getting extractions for bimax son
This is the only instance where extractions are acceptable for someone who’s done maturing with a good occlusion.

jfl it varies case to case. with a class 2 malocclusion for instance, you'll look like a retarded primate if you dont get extractions.

if you have a minor overjet or something, and your maxilla already lacks forward growth then yeah dont get extractions it will likely fuck you up.
fuck I might have class 2 malocclusion and I'm 17, is it over for me? My jaw is decent and not that recessed

fuck I might have class 2 malocclusion and I'm 17, is it over for me? My jaw is decent and not that recessed
i had the same thing, just get it fixed asap go to a few good orthos and get their opinions

So when I’ll take my fixed retainers off I have to take k2 supplements and the maxilla can go back to what it was ?