Theory about normie “insecurity”, normie gaslighting, and chad worship, the link between them and the effects (high iq)

whitepiller

whitepiller

He rolls his own
BGM:
i hope i didn’t fuck it up

What your behaviors are and how your body looks, other than your combined face height and frame, don’t matter.

Chadlite+ and low mtb+ are worshipped for their every action, “good habits” are simply the lower echelons copying their actions thinking they could be perceived in the same way.

This leads me to my next point, when foids say things like, “veins are so hot” “i love big hands” you shouldn’t feel bad if you don’t have them because it never began.

This is also why women gaslight you by saying “just take a shower” as if you don’t and “just go outside” because foids dont have the capacity to imagine not being desirable with a little effort ie; makeup and clothes that make look less fat.

This is also why your irl friends and family give you so much shit, they are coping, if you get a haircut thats uneven almost always only men will point it out and make a big deal about it, foids may mention it for conversation, but wont make a big deal about it you look good because they already know what they want.
This extends to sneaker-cels, gym-cels, and fashion-cels as well.

This also applies to physical weakness, Men assume women obsesse over things like strength and body because men do.

TAILS did a video where he used a pretty boy chad fish that got beat in a fight, and the girl he was messaging still held intrest, and this is simple to explain.

The answer lies in hallmark movies where the guy the in a worse place in terms of providing, but looks better, gets the girl.

In the backwards mind of a foid, she thinks it is unfair to judge men (that dont make misogynistic comments on incel forums) by what the actions they are capable of.
Ever watched a movie about a guy that commits crimes for a half decent reason and meets a tragic fate with a women? you were also probably rooting for him, but you knew he deserved it more than most.

Foids don’t think its unfair to judge a man based on his looks that he can’t control, (i should’nt have to explain that) they get wrapped in “socioeconomics” and “opportunity” and what is “fair” (and get it wrong) so why should they judge an attractive man who is broke? Especially after feminism brought them jobs.

The foundation of this idea is pretty water but I don’t see these connections made often.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
The first song is what I recommend 🙂

I really only understood the last part tbh, the first one uhhhh

• +1
Reactions: whitepiller
Damn it's gonna take me all night to read this

• +1
Reactions: whitepiller
I really only understood the last part tbh, the first one uhhhh
Yeah sorry basically most insecurity is just most people being sad that they dont imitate chads actions or behaviors instead what actually makes chad attractive.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels