Theory: canthal tilt matters much more for females

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
A guy can still be good looking with nct, it’s almsot impossible for a girl to look good with nct maybe you guys can provide examples but I can’t think of any. Pct can look good on a guy but a girl with pct automatically has a good eye area, that feline appearance looks really good on woman, men yes but not as much. Just a theory tho

I think there is plenty of girls with neutral canthal tilt who are attractive, but for guys its not a dealbreaker. The thing is though that canthal tilt indicates high cheekbonesz compact midface and good undereye support, so its more of an indicator for attractiveness than the actual attractive feature.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Dicklet.4.3, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
A guy can still be good looking with nct, it’s almsot impossible for a girl to look good with nct maybe you guys can provide examples but I can’t think of any. Pct can look good on a guy but a girl with pct automatically has a good eye area, that feline appearance looks really good on woman, men yes but not as much. Just a theory tho
There is levels of NCT not all look bad stop.

I have a slight nct. It's not noticable when moving tbh. Only in pics you see it. Will get it fixed tho