Theory: FB1 & Government Intelligence run and monitor this site, TO CORRUPT LOOKSMAXING KNOWLEDGE AND EFFORTS, they can’t let the Blackpill spread

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Male hypergamy or “genetic cheating” by LooksMaxing is NOT WANTED by society, and these government agencies do NOT want Blackpill/Redpill knowledge and philosophy to spread to the masses of men to wakeup

They need us to be wage slaving cucks feeding the system rigged against, maintaining status quo towards our new Marxist soon to be communist 1984 world.

Wasn’t me who first thought of this or figured it, out so credit goes to:

And not mention encouraging and promoting massshoootiings and suicides.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The goverment dont care about us. And the guy that wrote 1984 was a leftist

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad

He was heavily anti statist so it's really fair to call him the average leftist

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and hebbewem
Yet that’s basical what the left will bring, they are so retarded and backwards in thinking.

Soon their will be face crimes for being ugly, or making bad “offensive” facial expressions.
Also they legit have high surveillance on all incel PSL related sites, and hate the spread of Blackpill

Yet you think they don’t care?

Last edited:
You got me guys, I am actualy a paid agent

• Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Paranoia. If we are being monitored by the government, it's because of ER.

It's easy to look at society and see a deliberate conspiracy rather than the result of individuals making choices they believe are best for them, especially if you already have some grand ideology. Look at feminists and their patriarchy.

Paranoia. If we are being monitored by the government, it's because of ER.

It's easy to look at society and see a deliberate conspiracy rather than the result of individuals making choices they believe are best for them, especially if you already have some grand ideology. Look at feminists and their patriarchy.
That’s mostly it, ERs

But still I believe they really wanna keep LooksMaxing niggas down
And stop spread of Blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back