THEORY: ITS NOT OVER IF YOURE NOT CHAD

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
No, it's definitely not over if you feel unattractive as a man. Attractiveness is subjective, and many factors contribute to how others perceive you, including personality, confidence, and charisma. Here are some important points to consider:

1. **Self-Confidence**: Confidence can significantly enhance your attractiveness. When you feel good about yourself, it often reflects in your demeanor and interactions.

2. **Personality**: Traits like kindness, humor, and intelligence can be more appealing than physical appearance. Building meaningful connections often relies on these qualities.

3. **Grooming and Style**: Taking care of your appearance through grooming, fashion, and personal hygiene can make a big difference in how you feel and how others perceive you.

4. **Health and Fitness**: Focusing on your physical health through exercise and a balanced diet can improve your self-esteem and overall well-being.

5. **Emotional Intelligence**: Being aware of and responsive to the emotions of others can enhance your relationships and make you more appealing.

6. **Social Skills**: Good communication and social skills can help you connect with others, making you more attractive regardless of physical appearance.

7. **Personal Growth**: Investing time in hobbies, education, and personal development can boost your confidence and provide interesting conversation topics.

Remember, everyone has unique qualities that make them attractive in different ways. It's important to focus on the aspects of yourself that you can improve and to embrace your individuality. Building self-acceptance and confidence is key to feeling attractive, both to yourself and to others.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, wsada, LTN Baguette and 5 others
fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, aboriginalmaxxing, gargomel and 2 others
0/10 ragebait

• JFL
Reactions: cadee and Samiscool234
Maybe it's not over just yet 😍😁😁

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
shit theory nigger and i didnt even read

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Samiscool234
stopped reading when i saw the asterix
you guys cant even bother removing them
kys faggot thread generator

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
stopped reading when i saw the asterix
you guys cant even bother removing them
kys faggot thread generator
Bro im actually laughing so hard at these comments watching you newgen autists seethe over chatgpt thanks for the good laughs bud

• Woah
Reactions: craven
Thanks OP, me and 99% of the population were gonna commit mass, ritualistic suicide until you dropped this absolutely genius, never said before wisdom

Dude said theory nigga go outside with a photo camera and capture the evidence to prove your thesis or just go outside and realise it's not a theory but a reality

Fucking retard, social skills, confidence and personality are a result of how people treated you. If you were ugly as a child they'd treat you like shit and vice versa

Fucking retard, social skills, confidence and personality are a result of how people treated you. If you were ugly as a child they'd treat you like shit and vice versa
Dude said theory nigga go outside with a photo camera and capture the evidence to prove your thesis or just go outside and realise it's not a theory but a reality
Thanks OP, me and 99% of the population were gonna commit mass, ritualistic suicide until you dropped this absolutely genius, never said before wisdom
Caging at how seriously you are all taking this chatgpt shitpost
Do you all lack cpu power or something?
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Caging at how seriously you are all taking this chatgpt shitpost
Do you all lack cpu power or something?
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
it's cause i dnr you freak imagine thinking i read all that shit i just read the title and went to flame

"hee hee just kidding guys! Le robot was the retard not me!"

1 reaction = 1 inch of cock in OP's faggot ass

"hee hee just kidding guys! Le robot was the retard not me!"

1 reaction = 1 inch of cock in OP's faggot ass
Im gonna rape u lock your doors im feeling like p diddy tonight