Theory, normal straight men have 3 sexual orientations + a pseudo 4th all at the same time

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Keep in mind I am jotting down this post in 5-10 minutes during a week of very poor sleep. This could be best seen as a template for a very serious theory.

I suspect like women, NT straight men have a complex sexual orientation influenced by various markers of value it's just that the current dynamic is men take what they can get so it doesn't really come into play unless your Chad.

Men are not even only attracted to looks but social factors as well, this easily proven by them giving a shit about things like body count or being attracted to a slut but not wanting to date them.

My theory is that the most normal of straight men actually have multiple sexual orientations that overlap its just easier to call it "straight".

I will open this idea up by proposing the following 3 sexual orientations and 4th pseudo sexual orientation.

1. Sexual attraction
2. Romantic Attraction
3. Dominance attraction
4. Comfort pseudo attraction.

Sexual attraction orientation = what invokes the most lust aka Fertility. E.g. a Bimbo, racial example Latina
Romantic orientation = What invokes the most feelings of love aka Healthy/high quality offspring E.g. A model, racial example white
(good symmetry + tall)

Dominance attraction orientation is separate = invokes opportunistic shady primal desires e.g. a petite girl, racial example Asian.

Comfort Pseudo sexual orientation = You may prefer a more average girl "girl next door" based on your level of confidence. The lack of social anxiety, fear of getting cucked and hardwired fear of getting killed makes you like her more than girls that evoke fear.

How do you know they are separate sexual orientations?
Picture it now
Lets say Adriana Lima
Slowly inflate her tits + ass in your mind.
As they grow you may find her more symmetrical making her more romantically attractive. At a certain point it will hurt her symmetry. When she is symmetry maxxed she will be at her most romantically attractive. Keep growing the tits + ass (aka bimbo proportions) you will want to fuck her more up to a certain point of growth but you will be less romantically interested.

Now picture the kind of girl you would want to be dominant too.
You don't picture the perfect bimbo do you?
You picture a more petite girl, Shes less sexually attractive but more attractive to your dominance orientation that is being fired up.

We can say her being shorter fires up the dominance orientation but you would actually prefer a girl tall enough to have big tits/ass whist remaining fairly symmetrical.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, EggKing, Debetro and 12 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Understood nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, grooxx and T50 Mogger
interesting

Understood nothing
Most men think they have the one sexual orientation.
I think what you are sexually attracted to differs some what from what you are romantically attracted to.
They are two separate similar but different sexual orientations.

I propose a third dominance based attraction as well where you might be more aroused by the idea of dominating say a petite Asian woman even though she is not the most attractive woman to you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alriodai and Reformed
Most men think they have the one sexual orientation.
I think what you are sexually attracted to differs some what from what you are romantically attracted to.
They are two separate similar but different sexual orientations.

I propose a third dominance based attraction as well where you might be more aroused by the idea of dominating say a petite Asian woman even though she is not the most attractive woman to you.
So basically height is law

Romantic orientation = What invokes the most feelings of love aka Healthy/high quality offspring E.g. A model, racial example white
(good symmetry + tall)

Racial example of romantic attraction is your own race.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
makes sense. maybe thats why femboys have become an outlet for this dominance oriented attraction. because its wrong to do to women now

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
this makes perfect sense

makes sense. maybe thats why femboys have become an outlet for this dominance oriented attraction. because its wrong to do to women now
Nah bruh you just gay :hnghn:

Very High iq but I have none and Tyrone has all