Theory: NW Euros with brown eyes mog the hardest

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I saw a lot of people today with Northwestern European facial structures and brown eyes. It struck me as relatively rare tbh because, as we all know, brown eyes are more commonly associated with Southern Europeans. Seeing Northern Europeans with brown eyes feels unusual asf but that makes it special.

In my opinion, this combination is
incredibly striking.

Of course, the North Atlantid phenotype will always mog the hardest to me, but I think this combination of NW Euro facial structure and brown eyes comes in a close second.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Darkeningstar, not__cel and 2 others
@Imretarded? @nword49 @Darkeningstar @not__cel @DalitBoss @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, nword49 and Imretarded?
nigga idiot, I'm white I have brown eyes, why? because my dad has German blood and my mom has Spanish blood, it's not difficult to understand man

they're standard west euros tbh. l
nigga idiot, I'm white I have brown eyes, why? because my dad has German blood and my mom has Spanish blood, it's not difficult to understand man
my point is

northern euros predominantly have lighter eyes

seeing northern euros with brown eyes is kind of striking bc of how rare/unusual it is (relatively)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, jué and Imretarded?
my point is

northern euros predominantly have lighter eyes

seeing northern euros with brown eyes is kind of striking bc of how rare/unusual it is (relatively)
it looks good with pale skin yeah. all about highly striking looks

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight and cromagnon
Everyone Will agree with this except nazis ou psl autists

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight
@6ft4 thoughts on this?

Just use the worst pics of Emma Watson theory

She's really hot but you should use better pics

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Ginger men sre subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
The point was to show nw euros with brown eyes bud
Speaking of I think there are a higher frequency of gingers with brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Brown eyes have dark triad appeal but blue eyes have the same effect when they’re grey

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
@6ft4 thoughts on this?
Celtic Moggers can get away with brown eyes particularly if they have brown hair (as opposed to black) since there is no possible way you can mistake them for being ethnic

I think icey blue eyes still mog brown eyes for males once you are goodlooking enough for eye colour to matter as the cherry on top and Zeta shows this with contacts
However I dont personally see green eyes as a halo due to disliking the colour in general and some shades of blue aren't appealing enough to mog brown

There are examples where blue eyes can halo a MTN (and give him foid appeal) when he would otherwise be invisible but such examples are rare

However I recall working with a below average looking guy who had extremely intense eye colour (during the lockdown when everyone was wearing masks) so when he was talking to me and staring at me I just wanted the interaction to end asap so I wouldn't have to observe such intense eyes on a below average face

I have made a thread before pondering weather the most angelic looking girls I encounter have brown eyes by chance or if it's their brown eyes that's making me associate them with being softer looking hence more angelic

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon