Theory on Fat Couples

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
I use to think fat looksmatched couples where two NT fat people that Met IRL, and started dating.

But 40 years of living in dozens of different locations around the world, and meeting hundreds of people has taught me differently.

I now believe that the guy was always MUCH better looking when the dating began for these fat couples.

Maybe the girl was fat, or maybe she was skinny, but to even date the guy has to be in shape.

But as the relationship progresses, they start eating out and they both get fat, and then the guy no longer mogs the girl and they become looksmatched.

Women are superficial in choosing their partners online, day game (Who they don't ghost, stop for, and don't block after meeting), Night Game, and choosing partners in the work place.

You pretty much need to be lean, have abs, and some muscles to date any girl. (We'll maybe not the bottom 1%, but you still need to be pretty good looking)

TLDR: - Fat Couples started with a Fit-Guy/Fat-Girl, or Fit-Guy/Fit-Girl, and Became Fat-Guy/Fat-Girl over time.

I use to think fat looksmatched couples where two NT fat people that Met IRL, and started dating.

But 40 years of living in dozens of different locations around the world, and meeting hundreds of people has taught me differently.

I now believe that the guy was always MUCH better looking when the dating began for these fat couples.

Maybe the girl was fat, or maybe she was skinny, but to even date the guy has to be in shape.

But as the relationship progresses, they start eating out and they both get fat, and then the guy no longer mogs the girl and they become looksmatched.

Women are superficial in choosing their partners online, day game (Who they don't ghost, stop for, and don't block after meeting), Night Game, and choosing partners in the work place.

You pretty much need to be lean, have abs, and some muscles to date any girl. (We'll maybe not the bottom 1%, but you still need to be pretty good looking)

TLDR: - Fat Couples started with a Fit-Guy/Fat-Girl, or Fit-Guy/Fit-Girl, and Became Fat-Guy/Fat-Girl over time.
i think alot of times they dont feel attracted to each other, and are only together to stop being lonely lmao

• +1
Reactions: klamus and noodlelover
i think alot of times they dont feel attracted to each other, and are only together to stop being lonely lmao
Usually, but there are some fat and obese women that are attractive enough that I'd date them. But I really think these fatter attractive women are HTN and above (like most women), it's just that the HTNs they start dating, don't stay thin in a relationship with them.

So even though I mog their Boyfriends, they would never date me, because the looks standards to start dating is better than my looks.