Theory on how Chad could make money

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
This is just a theory but I do think this might work for chadlites that don't struggle with femoids at all, we all know what foids are willing to do for Chad, they would literally do anything he says, in this case.

If you find yourself to be Chad, all you have to do is find one Becky who's gonna do whatever you want, with or without her knowledge start an onlyfans account with her as the model, start taking pictures of her and promoting the onlyfans account, do requests even.

The average onlyfans account earns about 100-300$ per month which isn't a lot so try to bait on telegram and other sites aswell, they pay in hundreds for tiny requests, it might even work with AI who knows.

Anyway with enough promoting you can probably make about a good 500$-2,000$ per month as a chadlite using foids online, tell me what you think and if this technique is good to use after ascending to Chad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-213323.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-213323.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 0
yeah, i do of as a male. i post pics of my aesthetic looking white 8x6 and u know the rest, im millionaire.

yeah, i do of as a male. i post pics of my aesthetic looking white 8x6 and u know the rest, im millionaire.
Wow do you also have a good personality and take cold showers

Wow do you also have a good personality and take cold showers
no. it's all about genetics. personality or cold shower doesn't matter.

no. it's all about genetics. personality or cold shower doesn't matter.
B-b-but Chad sean said you need to find ur inner light and become a sigma 😤