Theory on ltb-mtb women and ethnic men

NopeToTheRope

NopeToTheRope

Iron
I live in a european country with a majority white population and there is something I noticed:

When females have trouble getting a white chad, they sometimes resort to trying to bag a ethnic chad or ethnic guy better looking than themselves. I‘m sure that although women are a lot woker today, they understand that ethnics are lower on the social hierarchy so they can get ethnic men just because they‘re white. A „chad on a budget“ if you will. It‘s similar to white men and chink women jfl

From my observations especially ltb-mtb women tend to go for ethnics, you very rarely see htb or stacy women here going for ethnics, unless the ethnics are chad themselves. However, based on the probability, the classic matchup for white htb and stacies is a mtn+ white guy who‘s usually tall.

While for the ethnics, their white match is usually some used up/fat/old ltb-mtb, who suddenly discovered her curiosity for other cultures (white chad that ghosted her after sex or a sexless first date has nothing to do with it).

If that helps you sleep better at night, then so be it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pookieslove, gods lonely man and bloomercel
It's purely about height. Whites are taller, that's it.