THEORY: SHOULDER HEIGHT MATTERS MORE THAN YOUR ACTUAL HEIGHT

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
If you have a long ass neck you might be "taller" than another person but if he's shorter by 1-2 inches with shoulders that are taller, then you get mogged and look like you have less fighting success because his frame is larger and bulkier despite having less actual height and you look like a twig giraffe

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, mvp2v1, WhoAmIReally and 3 others
If you have a long ass neck you might be "taller" than another person but if he's shorter by 1-2 inches with shoulders that are taller, then you get mogged and look like you have less fighting success because his frame is larger and bulkier despite having less actual height and you look like a twig giraffe
dnr

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I don't think the example you posted exemplified it well but yeah shoulders height is important. I wasn't mogged that bad because I had a really crazy shoulders height, I was 5'8 before and mogged all the guys that weren't taller than 6 foot, yeah I'm talking about 5'11 and 5'10 lol

don't have freakish proportions theory

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, try2beme, hattrick and 3 others
I don't think the example you posted exemplified it well but yeah shoulders height is important. I wasn't mogged that bad because I had a really crazy shoulders height, I was 5'8 before and mogged all the guys that weren't taller than 6 foot, yeah I'm talking about 5'11 and 5'10 lol
I have a pretty long neck and it looks nice proportions-wise when I'm by myself but if I stand next to a guy of similar height I get shouldermogged

I'd rather have a neck on the long side for overall aesthetics though, you look like an ogre pitbull otherwise

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and SurgeryEnjoyer
no 6ft 4 no talk
just rely on being 1.5 inches taller than ur competition to make up for face and frame theory

idk if frame halo is a thing but face halo also will make you seem taller, in my experience at least.

Shrugs and neck curls for giraffeneckcels

idk if frame halo is a thing but face halo also will make you seem taller, in my experience at least.
wtf kind of logic is this, maybe a tall skull/long midface and long ramus might make people think youre tall based off face photos alone, but proportions is what gives the illusion of height, not face

Feels like Cope

Same shoulder height but still a brutal mog bcuz of Gandys longer neck and skull

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and SurgeryEnjoyer

Again their delts are similar in height but gandys long neck makes him look much more masculine here

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, SurgeryEnjoyer and chrisN
Overall height is more important than anything, this is why I think most people can get away with LL even if proportions may be weird

wtf kind of logic is this, maybe a tall skull/long midface and long ramus might make people think youre tall based off face photos alone, but proportions is what gives the illusion of height, not face
ur right

Just don't train traps theory

Lifuel for me, i have swimmer build

definitely his neck and not every other feature
I’m talking abt the heightmog caused by his superior neck.

Your idea that shoulder height is what matters is embarassing. He looks and is taller than the other guy for No other reason Than his neck and it also makes him look more proportional.

Nah it’s eye height, it’s a dominance thing

nah just train neck