Theory:white blonde nordids and Slavic women are the most attractive and FEMININE scientifically and objectively

yandex99

yandex99

Sphinx
Pictures speak a thousand words
4184008 Ep 1 How to draw masculine and feminine facial features 324x235
4184007 atg55fpu7bz81
4184006 4096271 Facial gender is considered to be a continuum over masculinity or femininity F
4184005 images
3753484 male and female skulls by jeffsearle d8r9024
3753466 f2 large

Strong wide chin Masculine trait.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, likenesss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My methodology you can witness with your own eyes not posting studies of who men message the most like minoritydeport's (who was a Asian foid)propaganda about nordic men being masculine and Asian women 'feminine'lmao

White men are bitch made,dark hair,skin and eyes ftw

asiatic women as well

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Strong wide chin Masculine trait.
Cumskin women also have hooded deep set eyes which means they are masculine as well

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Cumskin women also have hooded deep set eyes which means they are masculine as well
Asian Men can Larp as Troons. Makes sense why they are considered Extremely Feminine

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
asiatic women as well
How?their eyes and noses and face shape is masculine only their brows are feminine and their coloring is masc

Asian Men can Larp as Troons. Makes sense why they are considered Extremely Feminine
Yep. Blacks and Cumskins struggle with this cos they too masculine face. Blacks have orcish features from tropical heat and Cumskins have too much bone and narrow face so they look too masc. gooks have no bone projection and a lot of face flab and non masc features so they just look like grey aliens which is why they can larp as women

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
But a fem nordic women mogs all

I don't disagree most women of any race look trans due to endocrine disruptors

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yep. Blacks and Cumskins struggle with this cos they too masculine face. Blacks have orcish features from tropical heat and Cumskins have too much bone and narrow face so they look too masc. gooks have no bone projection and a lot of face flab and non masc features so they just look like grey aliens which is why they can larp as women
Narrow longer face is fem

Look at the pics bro
I don’t need pictures when I can simply go outside my house it’s full of pinkies and their existence proves my point

I don’t need pictures when I can simply go outside my house it’s full of pinkies and their existence proves my point
I'm posted scientific comparisons you can see with your own eyes. Slavic women (especially )are the most feminine.

I'm posted scientific comparisons you can see with your own eyes. Slavic women (especially )are the most feminine.
They all look like shit

how is this a theory dumbfuck

white women and especially slavic women are grotesque and masculine + they are completely americanized feminists.

white women and especially slavic women are grotesque and masculine + they are completely americanized feminists.
Science proves the Slavic pheno is most FEMININE and Slavic foids are superior alone due to their coloring

Science proves the Slavic pheno is most FEMININE and Slavic foids are superior alone due to their coloring
keep worshipping these slavic toilets you estrogenic shitskin cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back