Theory: Your penis curve is determined by the position your penis rests in inside your underwear

dariboga

dariboga

Iron
This is something I’ve been thinking about for quite some time, and I think it makes a lot of sense. While your body and penis are developing, its natural for its shape and curve to adapt to the position its most commonly in. In other words, if your penis bends to the left in your underwear when not erect, as it develops its going to gain a left curve when erect. Same goes for a right, downwards and upwards curve. It’s the same logic as headsets making a dent in your head after prolonged use, or practices like foot binding. If you’re still in puberty feel free to try put this theory in practise and manually adjusting your penis to the curve you desire

• +1
Reactions: Aero
This is something I’ve been thinking about for quite some time, and I think it makes a lot of sense. While your body and penis are developing, its natural for its shape and curve to adapt to the position its most commonly in. In other words, if your penis bends to the left in your underwear when not erect, as it develops its going to gain a left curve when erect. Same goes for a right, downwards and upwards curve. It’s the same logic as headsets making a dent in your head after prolonged use, or practices like foot binding.
Mine bends down leftish in my underwear but when erect its upturned and leftish

Could make sense

and how u masturbate

• +1
Reactions: Aero, UrGirlsMcm and soover4me
Yeah, no

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Mine bends down leftish in my underwear but when erect its upturned and leftish
Before the invention of pants and underwear, what would have been the biological need for the penis to curve to the left though? To me it seems like an upwards/downwards curve are the only ‘natural’ ones

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Why dont animals like dogs or monkeys have penises that curve to the left or right though? Not saying you’re wrong just curious

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
What if youre a grower, meaning your dick is 2-3 inches flaccid

doesnt make sense retard

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
This is something I’ve been thinking about for quite some time, and I think it makes a lot of sense. While your body and penis are developing, its natural for its shape and curve to adapt to the position its most commonly in. In other words, if your penis bends to the left in your underwear when not erect, as it develops its going to gain a left curve when erect. Same goes for a right, downwards and upwards curve. It’s the same logic as headsets making a dent in your head after prolonged use, or practices like foot binding. If you’re still in puberty feel free to try put this theory in practise and manually adjusting your penis to the curve you desire
I don't really have a curve

What if youre a grower, meaning your dick is 2-3 inches flaccid

doesnt make sense retard
If youre a grower your dick still has a regular resting position, like mine

My dick normally sits in an upward position and now I have an upwards curve

Also years of getting hard in your pants can still make your dick adapt to a certain curve

If youre a grower your dick still has a regular resting position, like mine

My dick normally sits in an upward position and now I have an upwards curve

Also years of getting hard in your pants can still make your dick adapt to a certain curve
most of the time guys are flaccid, your theory is bullshit

Why dont animals like dogs or monkeys have penises that curve to the left or right though? Not saying you’re wrong just curious
Whats your source on Every Animal having a straight Dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

call me a weirdo but i never wore underwears from like 13, and now i'm 16 and my dick is around 6.5 inches (i know its not big but still good enough) underwears i wore were very tight so i think it put alot of stress on my dick.

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
call me a weirdo but i never wore underwears from like 13, and now i'm 16 and my dick is around 6.5 inches (i know its not big but still good enough) underwears i wore were very tight so i think it put alot of stress on my dick.
which (potnetially) stunts dick growth bc ur dick doeesnt enough bloodflow to grow. just a 16 yr old manlet's observation on dick growth. also my dick was 4.7 inches till around a few months when it suddenly grew to 6 inches n now im sitting at 6.5. idk why that was for, unironically thought it was ovr for me

they do wdym

brb going bottomless 24/7 for max cock gains