Theory

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Might seem ethnically wrong, but what if this scenario happened:

Pay a husband and wife to have a baby girl. When she's born, take the baby in as your own and look after her. Be caring. Don't ever let her eyes see another human being. She will grow up knowing no one but you. Then marry her once she is 18. Then you two can live alone in isolation. No matter how ugly you are, you will be the only face she knows. She will love you because she can't tell the difference between you and other men. She doesn't even know other human beings exist.

I call this theory....the isolated woman theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, fukmylyf, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
Lol at your autism. You keep saying champion aura. That's the only thing that comes out of your filthy mouth.

You think I give a fuck about whether you label as having "champion aura"? I don't. That's autistic. Give up and rope you fat fuck.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Dicklet.4.3
giphy.gif

Jk buddy boyo, I like it but we know that ain't happening

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Vermilioncore
Lol at your autism. You keep saying champion aura. That's the only thing that comes out of your filthy mouth.

You think I give a fuck about whether you label as having "champion aura"? I don't. That's autistic. Give up and rope you fat fuck.

baste

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3