Therad Seriously, what are the prerequisites to be a handsome bald man?

mosca7k

mosca7k

God bless us
IMG 20231212 WA0139

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and redfacccee
have a disproportionally long lower third, that way your upper third doesn't look out of balance without hair.

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive, Maalik, ElTruecel and 2 others
if you are handsome by PSL standards, you will most likely be handsome without hair aswell. (obv only if your hairline is still visible like guy above)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and WanderingBurro
if you are handsome by PSL standards, you will most likely be handsome without hair aswell. (obv only if your hairline is still visible like guy above)
There are several PSLs whose score would easily drop if they went bald

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
search up brandon carter

He looks good bald because his skull is shaped perfectly

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
Imagine barret bald lol

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
I wanted the version with everything, do you know anyone who cracked it successfully?
I tried to find it myself tbh, but I didn't find anything. You can try to do some changes/morph in photoshop at liquify filter, it's far more easier to find cracked photoshop, I can dm link of it if you need. Also, I heard this fuckers deleted face swap in new faceapp version, so it's became pretty useless tbh.

Have a good jawline and large chin

Have thick dark eyebrows

Have a thick neck

Have good skill shape and temple bone shape

I tried to find it myself tbh, but I didn't find anything. You can try to do some changes/morph in photoshop at liquify filter, it's far more easier to find cracked photoshop, I can dm link of it if you need. Also, I heard this fuckers deleted face swap in new faceapp version, so it's became pretty useless tbh.
So basically the face app is the hardest app to crack, I've been looking for the full version for years, the best app for looks possible

Would I look good bald?
Don't know what you look like. Even if I did, you would only really be able to tell once you've done it tbh. I did it last year, not my fav hairstyle but it was far from my worst.

Don't know what you look like. Even if I did, you would only really be able to tell once you've done it tbh. I did it last year, not my fav hairstyle but it was far from my worst.
Screenshot 20240118 132453
IMG 20240117 WA0182
I think it would look cool I like my skull, and my face is diamond I'm just a little fat 27% bf if I keep 10% bf I think it would look really good