Therapist posts her client on AWDTSG (Are We Dating The Same Guy) facebook group

micropp

micropp

I love big asses and titties (any colour)

I moved cities, and immediately jumped into essentials of my routine which are gym, work, therapy. I found the quickest therapist with availability, which maybe was an issue there but it could just be coincidental.

I told her how I had struggled with cheating and wanted to learn to trust better, myself and others, due to my childhood. So I'm pretty transparent and open which can be a great thing for therapy right? But of course that can be weaponized with the wrong person and boy was I wrong.

My sister notified me a week later I was posted on Are we dating same guy.. which blew my mind. So of course I go into a rabbit hole of like WTF. I'm not on any dating app, only been working and spending time w sister and barely anyone knew I had moved. It was work colleagues (WFH and mainly all guys) and family members, I moved to be closer to my sister as she had just gotten over health issues and my parents didn't need to take that entire brunt themselves since they lived a few hours away in my home town. To which we are fortunate of her outcome health wise now BUT this whole thing was just additionally taxing on my nervous system as i'm seeing for so many men this is just chaotic hell they are thrown into.

So she sends me screenshots of random girls just talking shit (appearance, looking "broke"), one of whom I've never interacted with, and one of them anonymously says some crazy lies. (In hindsight the crazy lies part makes sense to cover tracks as revealed later w this outcome). Again, I'm blown away what is happening.

But as things settled in a little bit I had a suspicion that this therapist could have posted me, and my first thought was theres no way. Then I remembered how she had said some shameful things to me very passively, like about men being aggressors and some key word things that stood out in hindsight but not in the moment of us interacting, as it was like yeah sure makes sense.

So before those bells went off in my head just mentioned, I tell this therapist whats going on as it's affecting me. Well she says that those groups are meant to protect women and make them safe, to which I caught off guard, in terms of the energy change in our convo. I was sitting there being vulnerable and actually expressing how I felt and going through this confused state that could it be a crazy ex somehow knew I moved? . I said that these groups clearly can have a massive net negative affect and upend lives for no reason and there is no two way street, its just anonymous accusations and while it can help some women there is a much larger availability for greater damage to random guys..to which she says its meant to protect women who are vulnerable. and then she goes into processing my feelings instead of addressing it any more.

So I sit on that for a few days and wrestle with not seeing her again or bringing it up to her, or reporting to FB. So I end up reporting this to facebook and her boss in her practice. I feel super stupid for saying anything and didn't even want to do that. But Lo and behold the post is gone the very next day. Im working and the therapist cancels on me that week without reason , I figured we would just reschedule or she was maybe mad and found out i reported her and I was this big dick who accused an innocent person...but now I know shes going into damage control mode. I thought it couldn't be true maybe I was just being paranoid. But as I go to make another appointment and the office notifies me that this therapist no longer works for their practice.

I was told that the post could potentially break ethical guidelines for her licensure(before she was no longer employed there) her boss didnt know the details of anonymous posting and how it is still tied to the posters main account. Even though they are not lawyers and the boss may not hear back from Meta, surely the licensure of a state would be able to have access to that if this breaks guidelines? I feel conflicted about this but also like validated that that was such a crazy thing to experience so quickly in a new place. I definitely don't want someones career to be messed up because of this but holy shit what a terrible thing to experience

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I moved cities, and immediately jumped into essentials of my routine which are gym, work, therapy. I found the quickest therapist with availability, which maybe was an issue there but it could just be coincidental.

I told her how I had struggled with cheating and wanted to learn to trust better, myself and others, due to my childhood. So I'm pretty transparent and open which can be a great thing for therapy right? But of course that can be weaponized with the wrong person and boy was I wrong.

My sister notified me a week later I was posted on Are we dating same guy.. which blew my mind. So of course I go into a rabbit hole of like WTF. I'm not on any dating app, only been working and spending time w sister and barely anyone knew I had moved. It was work colleagues (WFH and mainly all guys) and family members, I moved to be closer to my sister as she had just gotten over health issues and my parents didn't need to take that entire brunt themselves since they lived a few hours away in my home town. To which we are fortunate of her outcome health wise now BUT this whole thing was just additionally taxing on my nervous system as i'm seeing for so many men this is just chaotic hell they are thrown into.

So she sends me screenshots of random girls just talking shit (appearance, looking "broke"), one of whom I've never interacted with, and one of them anonymously says some crazy lies. (In hindsight the crazy lies part makes sense to cover tracks as revealed later w this outcome). Again, I'm blown away what is happening.

But as things settled in a little bit I had a suspicion that this therapist could have posted me, and my first thought was theres no way. Then I remembered how she had said some shameful things to me very passively, like about men being aggressors and some key word things that stood out in hindsight but not in the moment of us interacting, as it was like yeah sure makes sense.

So before those bells went off in my head just mentioned, I tell this therapist whats going on as it's affecting me. Well she says that those groups are meant to protect women and make them safe, to which I caught off guard, in terms of the energy change in our convo. I was sitting there being vulnerable and actually expressing how I felt and going through this confused state that could it be a crazy ex somehow knew I moved? . I said that these groups clearly can have a massive net negative affect and upend lives for no reason and there is no two way street, its just anonymous accusations and while it can help some women there is a much larger availability for greater damage to random guys..to which she says its meant to protect women who are vulnerable. and then she goes into processing my feelings instead of addressing it any more.

So I sit on that for a few days and wrestle with not seeing her again or bringing it up to her, or reporting to FB. So I end up reporting this to facebook and her boss in her practice. I feel super stupid for saying anything and didn't even want to do that. But Lo and behold the post is gone the very next day. Im working and the therapist cancels on me that week without reason , I figured we would just reschedule or she was maybe mad and found out i reported her and I was this big dick who accused an innocent person...but now I know shes going into damage control mode. I thought it couldn't be true maybe I was just being paranoid. But as I go to make another appointment and the office notifies me that this therapist no longer works for their practice.

I was told that the post could potentially break ethical guidelines for her licensure(before she was no longer employed there) her boss didnt know the details of anonymous posting and how it is still tied to the posters main account. Even though they are not lawyers and the boss may not hear back from Meta, surely the licensure of a state would be able to have access to that if this breaks guidelines? I feel conflicted about this but also like validated that that was such a crazy thing to experience so quickly in a new place. I definitely don't want someones career to be messed up because of this but holy shit what a terrible thing to experience
No, I'd ruin her career. Have no mercy on her, she's probably only on there because she has chad trauma.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, micropp and noodlelover
It could be real or karma-farming.

But therapy is the dumbest life move any one could make. Out of all the dumb shit Tick-Tock promotes.

You're paying some one, who is financially incentivized to fuck you up psychologically so they can maximize profit and waste your time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, LegitUser and micropp
Therapists need to be semi self taught or against the standard structure to be valuable

Normal ones are just passive and unspecific, I get better advice from goggins.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and noodlelover
Therapists need to be semi self taught or against the standard structure to be valuable

Normal ones are just passive and unspecific, I get better advice from goggins.
ive got better advice from mentally ill 16 year old girls on discord than any therapist

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, LooksOrDeath and Dylan
It could be real or karma-farming.

But therapy is the dumbest life move any one could make. Out of all the dumb shit Tick-Tock promotes.

You're paying some one, who is financially incentivized to fuck you up psychologically so they can maximize profit and waste your time.
I had a therapist once after my father was told by soytards it would be good because my parents divorced. He was chill as hell but I don't think it really has helped me or whatever

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
therapy didn't exist in all of human history until the last few centuries, it's a bullshit job that used to be performed for free by random people like bartenders, pastors, and doctors, created to address problems arising from secularism/nihilism and living in big sprawling multicultural cities infested with diversity(see crime and sexual competition)

• +1
Reactions: greycel and noodlelover
therapy didn't exist in all of human history until the last few centuries, it's a bullshit job that used to be performed for free by random people like bartenders, pastors, and doctors, created to address problems arising from secularism/nihilism and living in big sprawling multicultural cities infested with diversity(see crime and sexual competition)
I believe that and physical labour will be the last few jobs remaining (other than scientists monitoring AI progress).
The concept of jobs will soon disappear (in a few 100 years maximum). Our great-great-great granchildren will be taught different ways to enjoy themselves in schools, different recreational activities they can pursue.. rather than worry about learning to further humanity

We are slowly advancing to a world ruled by more and more hedonism (it is getting harder and harder to be morally good).. and in this world everybody would be pursuing an even higher form of happiness

It will eventually turn to a massive human farm, in which everyone will be born and immediately forced to live in pure bliss forever
An inescapable heaven of sorts

...until we get pulverised by one of these

• +1
Reactions: micropp