Therapy Discussion

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Who here has gone to therapy for being depressed from the blackpill? Do you blackpill your therapists on looks and foids? Do they deny it and say bluepilled stuff? How do they try to get you to cope?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
remember people. most of your therapists are roasties who chose to major in psychology in college because its an easy degree. then they found nothing for them in the job market and got a masters in therapy. they like feeing superior to you when you vent to them, and the only thing they are useful for is to vent to. if you need actual help these people are useless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, KingOfRome and 5 others
remember people. most of your therapists are roasties who chose to major in psychology in college because its an easy degree. then they found nothing for them in the job market and got a masters in therapy. they like feeing superior to you when you vent to them, and the only thing they are useful for is to vent to. if you need actual help these people are useless
so therapy = jew scam?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 25thpercentile human
Bump. C'mon I want to know how therapists react to this stuff.

• +1
this website is therapy. does it really fix shit? no. do you get to cry and get told le kind words by inkels online? absolutely.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, 25thpercentile human and stuckneworleans
Therapy is only for normal blue pill people.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4310
Therapy is only for normal blue pill people.
It's impossible to benefit from therapy once you are blackpilled because you know that all your problems stem from a few mm of bone structure

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
There are a few superficial things you could benefit from therapy but it's not a life changer at all lol.

• +1
It can be effective. Some people are too sworn in their ways to swear off what depresses them and so therapists can teach you some “coping skills” to learn how to coexist with downbeat thoughts. It’s all about chemistry, though; some therapists are bad, some good. People can learn to live with flaws and change them without being depressed.

• +1
i had a therapist as a kid. she just sits back condescendingly while i talk to her. if you have good friends who listens to you, or even this forum like lookismrefugee said, its probably better than your average therapist

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i had a therapist as a kid. she just sits back condescendingly while i talk to her. if you have good friends who listens to you, or even this forum like lookismrefugee said, its probably better than your average therapist
They just money hungry dogs tbh

i go to a therapist to build up a case for neetbux that i fucked up already so i have to keep going

anyway, it only works for normans with superficial problems. i once voiced my concern that i was too fucked up to be able to hold down an LTR or find a girl who thinks similar to me and i was told to just try dating apps. i literally spent multiple sessions asking how to make friends in order to appear normal in society and for them to tell me how exactly to do it and i got nothing except "just put yourself out there bro"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 3043
i go to a therapist to build up a case for neetbux that i fucked up already so i have to keep going

anyway, it only works for normans with superficial problems. i once voiced my concern that i was too fucked up to be able to hold down an LTR or find a girl who thinks similar to me and i was told to just try dating apps. i literally spent multiple sessions asking how to make friends in order to appear normal in society and for them to tell me how exactly to do it and i got nothing except "just put yourself out there bro"
go get neetbux tbh

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i was so close tbh but i missed one of the appointment dates so have to wait again :rage: :rage:
t'as sorti quoi comme excuse ? Je kifferai faire la même, j'imagine qu'il faut être vraiment atteint non ?
je te souhaite de réussir à fond sans déconner.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
t'as sorti quoi comme excuse ? Je kifferai faire la même, j'imagine qu'il faut être vraiment atteint non ?

faut exaggerer un peu. j'ai dit que j'avais des pensees suicidaires, desespere, et pas d'amis. les deux derniers etant vrai. si tu dit que tu es alcoolique ou toxico ca aide mais la faut etre vraiment atteint car on va te poser beaucoup de questions dessus. j'ai decouvert ca quand j'ai dit a mon therapiste que je commencais a boire beaucoup.

la depression est la clef aux bux

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bump. C'mon I want to know how therapists react to this stuff.
there was some therapy dude posting around here. he talked how some tricks worked and coping skills etc... ignoring shit and cheering up with something else etc. distraction

Was forced to go to therapy by the FBI. I had about 6 sessions and it's utter cope. He didn't say anything that made me "feel better" and most of the time he started at the ceiling at a loss for words.

I wasn't even depressed to begin with, so there's also that.