Therapy is a JOKE

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Therapy does not solve your problems. In fact, it's not even intended to.

Therapy is simply trying to get you to ignore the things that are bothering you, 'just think of something else bro'.

I've been to multiple therapists and it's all the same crap. They literally follow the same model of questions, you could probably research "therapist questions" or something and literally just get the outline of what your therapist is going to say to you jfl.

If you're considering therapy, I'll save you time and money.

Whatever your problem is, just look at it as an opportunity to grow as a person, or if it really bothers you when it comes to your mind, make something you are going to think about or do when it pops in your head to distract yourself.

There you go, I gave you a whole therapy session right there.

And the difference between me and your therapist is that I actually care about you.

FUCK some female bitch who tried to get me to commit to an 8 week $2k program. What a devious little cunt, trying to take advantage of my misery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended, Demir and 3 others
$2k program
Cost of transplant in turkey/Iran which would actually solve my problems rather than help me forget them

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
If that's the case, would therapy of the future just be taking a blue pill and getting plugged into a good dream machine? Sounds cozy.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
therapy makes me worse.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
therapy is a jewish scam.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Unless it’s a female therapist that’s willing to help a lonely man out (if you catch my drift) then I’m not interested in any therapy.

• +1
Reactions: quinn24, pisslord and Demir
The attitude towards mental health is very flawed
-"sex doesn't matter"
-SSRIs are the only drugs that aren't lambasted as a cope for depression
-encouragement of therapy which assumes that the problem is just a mental illness from genetics or something, and has nothing to do with missing out on prime jbs or living in an unhealthy society. on top of being expensive

Meh therapy is fairly cheap here so as someone with a few personality disorders I'm giving it a go next week