Therapy update

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I was there yesterday, she says she thinks maybe I should try something else. Brutal ngl. At one point I told her that I was searching to find heavy drugs that I can use to numb myself, she said this won't solve anything, and told me her 35 year-old nephew is drinking herself to death. I said it's better to have fun and die with 35 then live like me until 80. She couldn't get through me (I wished she could have).

But there's still another appointment. Who knows, maybe there's a breakthrough then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, MoggerGaston, Clown Show and 3 others
Therapy (psychology) is pseudocience. Went to it since childhood. Never solved my 'issues'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5'7 zoomer, fogdart and 4 others
Gym and surgery are the only real therapies

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 14693, Clown Show and 2 others
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Clown Show, Rimaxtis and 2 others
this forum is reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 24459 and 6 others
I was there yesterday, she says she thinks maybe I should try something else. Brutal ngl. At one point I told her that I was searching to find heavy drugs that I can use to numb myself, she said this won't solve anything, and told me her 35 year-old nephew is drinking herself to death. I said it's better to have fun and die with 35 then live like me until 80. She couldn't get through me (I wished she could have).

But there's still another appointment. Who knows, maybe there's a breakthrough then.
Therapy is a scam. Especially with a woman therapist. Are you honestly telling me you trust a woman to solve actual problems? The best thing a woman can do is suck your dick.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Sub0, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Therapy is a scam. Especially with a woman therapist. Are you honestly telling me you trust a woman to solve actual problems? The best thing a woman can do is suck your dick.
Can you ask for blowjob to your therapist? I might try this next Tuesday in my appointment.

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
Only legit therapy is when u fuck the therapist

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 14693, MoggerGaston and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 14693, Clown Show and 2 others
like what?
a bullet to the head?
She had mentioned psychiatry in an earlier appointment and said maybe I have depression or schizophrenia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Do you really think some roastie is gonna be able to give you good advice to fix your problems?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, AngryShortMale and Aladin
She had mentioned psychiatry in an earlier appointment and said maybe I have depression or schizophrenia.
"maybe"

bro you're 52yo
how are you not diagnosed with whatever you have yet?
this shit is done when you're a teen, because you were in this state when you were a teen too.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and AlexAP
Do you really think some roastie is gonna be able to give you good advice to fix your problems?
This is what I’m saying.

When has a woman actually solved a man’s major problems?

• +1
bro you're 52yo
JFL
how are you not diagnosed with whatever you have yet?
this shit is done when you're a teen, because you were in this state when you were a teen too.
I was actually forced by my parents to go to a therapist as a kid, but I didn't pay attention and nothing good came out of it.

imagine being blackpilled and visiting a female psychotherapist to help you with mental problems the absolute state of this forum ... literally just healthmax

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It's over if your therapist doesn't specialize in plastic and reconstructive surgeries...

This is what I’m saying.

When has a woman actually solved a man’s major problems?
not only she can't solve them, she can't even understand what it's like to be a man

Ive tried to have conversations with girls like its hard to make friends and she's like no it's not you're making stuff up. Its like they have no idea that if youre not a foid you just dont get an army of simps who will orbit you and be friends.

Same thing for dating problems (prob what he has / is the worse for him) she can't help a man because her brain is wired to be disgusted by guys like him and manipulate men. She is probably not even aware of what she does/says about these topics because a woman has no clue what its like to be a man esp an ugly/avg man

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I don't know what you expect from her to tell you that would help you. you want to hear what a poor bastard you are, unlucky in life and that you met bad people or that you should try coping with medication or maybe that blackpill is real.
you want fake sympathy

the most important in life is inevitability. you can't adjust your brain or the situation if you're on the opposite side of the curve. it's like when 80 year old can't win a 100 meter sprint

not only she can't solve them, she can't even understand what it's like to be a man

Ive tried to have conversations with girls like its hard to make friends and she's like no it's not you're making stuff up. Its like they have no idea that if youre not a foid you just dont get an army of simps who will orbit you and be friends.

Same thing for dating problems (prob what he has / is the worse for him) she can't help a man because her brain is wired to be disgusted by guys like him and manipulate men. She is probably not even aware of what she does/says about these topics because a woman has no clue what its like to be a man esp an ugly/avg man
There was a feminist who pretended to be a man and she ended up killing herself.

• +1

Jesus Christ, my problems have nothing to do with dating, and I went to her because the therapist I was sent before (I asked for a man) was shitty. She at least shows interest in my issues, so she's better.

• Hmm...
There was a feminist who pretended to be a man and she ended up killing herself.
It's a fake story, she killed herself because she had depression, unrelated to her time as a "man."

op is an incel in denial.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
It's a fake story, she killed herself because she had depression, unrelated to her time as a "man."
I’m supposed to believe that coming from the dude who lives in a hyper feminist country and goes to a female therapist?

Normal therapy sessions are for people with problems like:
'I feel anxious when I have to call someone on the phone'

Which are female-tier problems. Men don't seek help for those types of issues, only women do. So this first line of mental healthcare, 'therapy' is largely pointless as a man.
If you have actual mental issues, you need specialized mental health-care if you want any real effect. Here you will only find trained psychologists/psychiatrists that are better equipped to help you. Ask her for a referral.

Also ask her about ketamine or mdma therapy and get a referral for that too.
Also get a full blood-panel so you can see if there's any physical reasons for your energy-/mental-state. Certain deficiencies, thyroid issues, etc.

Never take anti-psychotics and never do electro-shock therapy, even if they advise it.

• +1
How do you live, what about it don't you like? Maybe fix that first

Also your attitude to therapy is completely wrong and will never lead to a 'breakthrough'.
There's simply no way that a 45 minute conversation once every while is magically going to make you think entirely different, it's delusional.

Healing from mental scars, changing your brain chemistry, outlook on life. You have to do that shit yourself. It's hard work. A therapist ain't gonna do that for you.

A therapist is someone you talk to once a week to discuss the progress you are making with the work you are doing on your mental-health, and at best gives some advice and social support for your undertaking.
It isn't a doctor that goes like: 'oh that is the issues, and this is the fix. now you are slowly going to get healthier'